Kick Marco Wilson off the team

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I just read what Cousin Eddie had to say about the shoe toss. The only thing I agree with is that it did not solely cost them the game. I am not saying to throw the kid under the bus, but to say it was part of the football play then he just tossed it and then celebrated with his teammates is just ludicrous. "Tossed it"? It was the equivalent of a guy holding the heaviest shotput possible and spinning around multiple times to throw it as far as possible. It was the equivalent of a javelin thrower getting a 50 foot running start. if the damn thing had been a boomerang it would have circled the upper deck and returned to the playing field. It is okay Cousin Eddie that you are shytty coach, there are a lot of them, it is just not a lot of them sound as foolish and belligerent and assholy as you.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I'm definitely all for "Wilson Island" this weekend - put Marco out there on Smith 1-on-1 for the entire game.

If that is known to be true in advance then the side judges and back judges will need to bring extra penalty flags. The flags will get frayed and shredded from being yanked out of their pants pockets so often.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If that is known to be true in advance then the side judges and back judges will need to bring extra penalty flags. The flags will get frayed and shredded from being yanked out of their pants pockets so often.
You have to be able to get your hands on a receiver in order to mug them. I have a feeling those flags wouldn't come out once.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve always leaned more Crip myself. So his affiliation with the Bloods is a little unsettling.

and you are....which one?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marco's dad:

@GridironStuds: Shout out to Dallas Baker. He reached out to Marco with encouraging words like a true almuni and a stable adult should. Much Respect ✊

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am not saying to throw the kid under the bus, but to say it was part of the football play then he just tossed it and then celebrated with his teammates is just ludicrous. "Tossed it"? It was the equivalent of a guy holding the heaviest shotput possible and spinning around multiple times to throw it as far as possible. It was the equivalent of a javelin thrower getting a 50 foot running start. if the damn thing had been a boomerang it would have circled the upper deck and returned to the playing field.

Here's the best analysis of the incident on the internet:

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
What a piss poor, weak libtard dance around response by a guy supposedly in a leadership position..."he saw the shoe laying there and threw it and went to go celebrate with his teammates"? Like thats normal behavior? Wowwww...I think I am realizing the rumors of Mullen being the one to rub ppl the wrong way more than Urban did when they were here are true.....he just reeks of leftist like arrogance and snootyness with his demeanor and comments IMO

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
What a piss poor, weak libtard dance around response by a guy supposedly in a leadership position..."he saw the shoe laying there and threw it and went to go celebrate with his teammates"? Like thats normal behavior? Wowwww...I think I am realizing the rumors of Mullen being the one to rub ppl the wrong way more than Urban did when they were here are true.....he just reeks of leftist like arrogance and snootyness with his demeanor and comments IMO

It's actually much worse. Mullen said that Marco didn't have any intent to taunt LSU & "kind of threw it". How the phuck do you "kind of throw it"? He either threw it or he didn't throw it. And guess what Dan...Marco threw the ****ing shoe 20 fcvking yards down field! And intent isn't the issue, it doesn't matter one bit...what matters is did the dipshyt throw the shoe or not? And it wasn't "unfortunate" that Marco threw the shoe as Mullen puts it...it was selfish & stupid and could have been prevented if Mullen and the staff had taken steps to stop the bullschit shenanigans years ago by holding players accountable (i.e.-benching them when they do stupid, selfish stuff) for their actions. Mullen needs to save the puzzy azz minimizations for a different fan base...we're all sick of it here at UF.

P.S.- this is why this loser will never win schit...because of puzzy azz excuses like this. If this was Saban, the kid wouldn't have been spoken to after the game...the kid would have been yelled out for 20 minutes straight, told the truth about being a selfish douchebag that cost his team a potential shot at a NC and then made to run stadiums and do up-downs until the break of dawn Sunday morning. Fcvk Mullen!

Dan Mullen says Marco Wilson didn't have any intent to taunt LSU in his shoe-throwing personal foul

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, it is a Mullen thing more than a Marco thing.

But youre smoking some pretty good shytt if you saw this team as a NC contender, and think that Marco blew the chance.

Or Mullinz as a NC coach. this team has about 1/3 the talent of a NC team and Mullinz will never recruit more. But it wouldnt matter. You could GIVE him an elite roster and he couldnt win with that either.

Some of you think QB is all that matters. Well, Mullens has had Dak amd Trash and hasnt won a damn thing.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's taken this long just to respond to the unacceptable game Saturday night. Mullen is on the shyt list now and he has some things to clean up, many of what has already been stated and mainly GRANTHAM. Wilson throughout all of the game always showboating and talking shyt. His ass get burned and nothing. He makes a stop on a simple out route on a third and Grantham and he acts as if he just stopped the game winning interception in a SECCG. Kids make mistakes. But with learning from the mistake you have to pay a penalty. Mullen, I have not seen the ability to make them pay for a mistake, at all. If that would have been a BAMA player they would have had to physically restrain Saban and then he would have broken loose and went ape shyt. Plenty of blame to go around in this game but Wilson has to pay for what he did other than the embarrassment. That one play cost a lot of his team mates Saturday night. You can be consoled, you can be told "it'll be ok", and you also have to pay for your mistake.

And as for taunting........wonder why no flag on Trask's pick six????? SEC officiating....consistently inconsistent.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If that would have been a BAMA player they would have had to physically restrain Saban and then he would have broken loose and went ape shyt.
A Bama player wouldn't have even considered doing it in the first place. That's the difference.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A Bama player wouldn't have even considered doing it in the first place. That's the difference.

That's right. They know better than that. As much as I dislike Bammer have to give them props on how disciplined they are. Fear (of the HC) is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator