Kids these days will never know….

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Custom made (special pockets, tailored to my unique "blocky assed build") Coronado Leather (they're in @Zambo 's neighborhood) bison bomber jacket. It weighs like 80 pounds, but it's awesome.
View attachment 69235
View attachment 69238

@Seedy and I still have ours from the 90’s hanging in the closet in case we ever get invited to a throw-back party in the middle of winter. Posers, I know but these jackets were awesome.

Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
This guy - live.
Wow.
He is one of the best ever.

Prince was HUGE in Detroit going back to around 1978 in the underground scene. He loved Detroit and would feed stuff to the most awesome DJ ever, the Electrifying Mojo on WGPR and we would hear stuff starting around 1980 that just wasn't out there anywhere else. When Purple Rain tour was announced, it kicked off in Detroit. Wife-to-be saw this tour in Fall of '84. It was CRAZY in Detroit... he played SEVEN sellout shows in 8 nights (one night break after the second show).

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Reserving time in the computer lab so you could do your homework on one of these:

1713903036620.png

Spending hours with this as the final result---a program to count to a thousand by even numbers. Or something just as trivial yet took three or four thousand punch cards. One card out of sequence....one hole on one card out of place....some dumbarse friend pulls the rubber band off your stack for fun, and they all go spilling on the floor. All joyous events to remember forever. :banghead::suicide: And we had no safe space to run to and cry about it.

1713903462957.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.