Kiffin crushed by Texas Tech, drops 5 of 6 to end season; hopes to get recruiting class into top 50

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It’s posts like these as to why Gator fans are checking out. You guys are so effing miserable you can’t laugh at anything anymore. If this nonsense is all you tards have left, it’s almost over for the Chatter.

Kiffin’s class is ranked #51 on Rivals.
I’m confused, why we even start threads like this then? We can’t sit here and laugh at a team with a ****tier class but is crushing us in every other aspect of the game.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
What has Kiffin ever accomplished to make anyone think he’d develop a championship program anywhere?

Leave It To Beaver Vintage GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m confused, why we even start threads like this then? We can’t sit here and laugh at a team with a ****tier class but is crushing us in every other aspect of the game.
Because Lane Effing Kiffin has a ton of national hype behind him, including from our own base. The man completely melted down and refuses to recruit. We can acknowledge this without trashing our own team.

Is there that much of an effing difference between 6 wins and 8 wins?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Because Lane Effing Kiffin has a ton of national hype behind him, including from our own base. The man completely melted down and refuses to recruit. We can acknowledge this without trashing our own team.

Is there that much of an effing difference between 6 wins and 8 wins?
What hype? We’ve got Napier at the helm and I don’t know anyone beating the “it should have been Kiffin drum” around here.

And yea, 6 wins vs 8 wins has a different look. Ours was looking like hot garbage having to kick a field goal with 40 seconds left to preserve not getting shutout.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Didn't Kiffen win whatever conference FAU was in?
Yes, he won C-USA twice.

He also left piles of rubble at Oakland, Ut & USC.

He’s sitting with 12 recruits right now. Let that sink in. 12. Also 6 transfers.

I think Kiffin has a great offensive mind and an edgy cockiness that can fire up his team and fan base short term. But he’s not one to build a program toward sustained excellence, which is what we all want.

I get @gardnerwebbgator ’s and others’ concerns about where we are now. And I think BN is on the right track. But no way is Kiffin an answer to what ails us.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What hype? We’ve got Napier at the helm and I don’t know anyone beating the “it should have been Kiffin drum” around here.
Not right now, that's for sure. They've gone silent.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Yes, he won C-USA twice.

He also left piles of rubble at Oakland, Ut & USC.

He’s sitting with 12 recruits right now. Let that sink in. 12. Also 6 transfers.

I think Kiffin has a great offensive mind and an edgy cockiness that can fire up his team and fan base short term. But he’s not one to build a program toward sustained excellence, which is what we all want.

I get @gardnerwebbgator ’s and others’ concerns about where we are now. And I think BN is on the right track. But no way is Kiffin an answer to what ails us.
"Yes, he won twice."
Would have answered it, thanks.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think kiffins fun and is a good offensive mind and clearly has ole miss a better team than us righ now. He's obviously relying on the portal more than recruiting. I think the teams leaning on the portal aren't gonna have sustainable success. It's gonna be feast or famine every year. I don't want to see us relying on 25 transfers every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.