Kiffin crushed by Texas Tech, drops 5 of 6 to end season; hopes to get recruiting class into top 50

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ox is onto something here, let’s check the notes.
  • Our boys finished the season 2-5, this is what I consider mopping the floor with a team that dropped 5 of 6
  • Ole miss finished with an 8-5 record, we went 6-7, what a bunch of losers…8 wins, gtfoh with a winning record and who the hell wants to be ranked
  • Ole Miss forgot to lose to Vandy and Kentucky, their record would have matched ours if they had. Seems like a missed opportunity
  • Seems like their offense didn’t get the memo, scoring more than 3 in their bowl game, work smarter not harder
  • 12/28 instead of a 12/17 game, our boys like a long winter break, Kiffin is a dumbass and missed ESD opportunities and portal guys while we’re crushing it out there
  • Who needs SEC coaching experience, have you seen the Sun Belt, ****s NFL Pro Bowl level talent
  • Sure half the team made up higher ranked classes are gone but Billy is killing it out there replacing those worthless dudes
  • Ole Miss’s 31st ranked class (Ox might be drunk with the thread title) with 12 players is an absolute joke. This just shows how lazy the Kiffster is. Our 20 “almost” got us to the top 10, should be good enough to hover in the rankings for a week or 2
Everything seems to check out, Ox is def proving a point, I’m onboard!
Will Ferrell Loser GIF
Can you explain this one a little bit "sure half the team made up higher ranked classes are gone but Billy is killing it out there replacing those worthless dudes"

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Can you explain this one a little bit "sure half the team made up higher ranked classes are gone but Billy is killing it out there replacing those worthless dudes"
2021 we were ranked 12th, exactly where we are today. 2020 and 2019 had higher ranked classes, we’ve managed to push a ton of these kids out…you do the math!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
2021 we were ranked 12th, exactly where we are today. 2020 and 2019 had higher ranked classes, we’ve managed to push a ton of these kids out…you do the math!
I don't need math. I have a memory and eyes. Those rankings must include the two 5star receivers from Ocala that didn't get in or never made it into even a JC as far as I know, or the 4star dlinemen that's still waiting on his passport and many more that had no chance of making it here but did boost the class rankings enough to fool fans like you into thinking he was getting the job done.
In fact as bad as the actual classes were that actually made it in, Mullens was even worse at evaluating talent. In fact butters was just as lazy at bringing in elite talent as Mullen but atleast had an eye for talent and could fall back on some 3stars that could atleast contribute to a winning season and once those guys were gone Mullen couldn't win sh!!t.

The Donkey and I tried to warn about the growing talent gap for years but few really listened and a few like you still don't believe it and think Mullens classes are more talented on paper than this one.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I'd take him in a heartbeat, right now, no caveats. I'm too old for a 20 year rebuild. He'd pull a top 10 recruiting class here with no effort, which, coincidentally, seems to be what he's putting in right now.
I think we saw under the previous regime what no effort recruiting looks like.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
And we've seen under the current regime what incompetent game management looks like, so I'll take my chances.
So starting the game 0-7 on 4th down conversions , most of which are on your on end of the field, including one on your 20yd line is proper game management? Got it!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
OK.

Several of those from Mullen's classes never made it to campus. So even with the 12th ranked class from a player perspective should be better off. And I tend to think all of Napier's class will actually make it to UF. Not to mention that Rashada and maybe one or two more get their 5th *.

Today: 12th with an avg. of 92.34 (20 Commits)

2020: 9th with a 90.74 (24 Commits)
2019: 9th with a 90.56 (26 Commits)

Mullen had to sign more to get a higher class, but whiffed, took what was left, and offered to those who couldn't compete or even show up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
  • Our boys finished the season 2-5, this is what I consider mopping the floor with a team that dropped 5 of 6
  • Ole miss finished with an 8-5 record, we went 6-7, what a bunch of losers…8 wins, gtfoh with a winning record and who the hell wants to be ranked
  • Ole Miss forgot to lose to Vandy and Kentucky, their record would have matched ours if they had. Seems like a missed opportunity
  • Seems like their offense didn’t get the memo, scoring more than 3 in their bowl game, work smarter not harder
  • 12/28 instead of a 12/17 game, our boys like a long winter break, Kiffin is a dumbass and missed ESD opportunities and portal guys while we’re crushing it out there
  • Who needs SEC coaching experience, have you seen the Sun Belt, ****s NFL Pro Bowl level talent
  • Sure half the team made up higher ranked classes are gone but Billy is killing it out there replacing those worthless dudes
  • Ole Miss’s 31st ranked class (Ox might be drunk with the thread title) with 12 players is an absolute joke. This just shows how lazy the Kiffster is. Our 20 “almost” got us to the top 10, should be good enough to hover in the rankings for a week or 2
Everything seems to check out, Ox is def proving a point, I’m onboard!
Will Ferrell Loser GIF
It’s posts like these as to why Gator fans are checking out. You guys are so effing miserable you can’t laugh at anything anymore. If this nonsense is all you tards have left, it’s almost over for the Chatter.

Kiffin’s class is ranked #51 on Rivals.

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
So starting the game 0-7 on 4th down conversions , most of which are on your on end of the field, including one on your 20yd line is proper game management? Got it!
Yes, I think it's outstanding. It's not quite killing the final two minutes of the half at midfield quality, but it's a good effort.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s posts like these as to why Gator fans are checking out. You guys are so effing miserable you can’t laugh at anything anymore. If this nonsense is all you tards have left, it’s almost over for the Chatter.

Have we ever had a class ranked 51? I would think @Jbossgator8 could recruit a 51st ranked class at UF. Kiffen sucks out loud!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Ken Jeong Yes GIF by FOX TV

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Yes, I think it's outstanding. It's not quite killing the final two minutes of the half at midfield quality, but it's a good effort.
I'm sure you thought was outstanding last year when he did the same thing against bama
after running his mouth all week and during the before kickoff interview "get ready for some fireworks" and proceeds to get blown out.
If a Gator coach did that and had a recruiting class in the 40's you would go ape sh!!t, even if it was Kiffin.
That said the last 2 minutes of the half performance by Napier is the worst I've ever seen, and was so bad it had to be some what due to lack of confidence at the QB position. Time will tell.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I know some of you want Billy to talk svit to other teams like SOS did but come on people. What in gods name does he have anything to with talking trash when the product he has put on the field is subpar? NOBODY is afraid to play us and thats understandable. We are vandy with superior facilities.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I know some of you want Billy to talk svit to other teams like SOS did but come on people. What in gods name does he have anything to with talking trash when the product he has put on the field is subpar? NOBODY is afraid to play us and thats understandable. We are vandy with superior facilities.
Another terrific example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.