Killer instinct missing

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just to remind you that he is making 7.5 million anyway.

I will promise you this my friend, THAT WASN'T MY G#% DAMNED FACE AFTER THAT SHYTSHOW OF A GAME.

Or when we hired that piece of shyt either.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I had to go buy one of those universal tv remotes the Sunday morning the mullen hire was announced. When I saw the announcement come across the ESPN ticker I chucked that fuchser a country mile.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Give anyone here 10-1 that Mullen squats to pee, no way that somebitch has a pair.

I agree Donk need to loose the Avatar, gone start giving bans because of it.

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
The avatar needs to stay for a while because when Florida trounces Vandy 55-0 (or more likely, 28-13), some will need reminding of what we're working with here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Thought is spot on. Everyone is now fully engrossed in mullen's putrid stench. But there are plenty around who will jump right back on the broke down POS bus after 1 or 2 wins against garbage P5 teams.

From that point until the next disaster of a loss they will pretend like everything is fine. Then we will revisit this all over again at least 2 or 3 more times until he's canned sometime next season.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There’s something special about going organic. Just like Spurrier approached the game differently here, Smart does as well. I really wish we had a former player that was on that path, but I don’t see one at the moment. Manuel, Schottenheimer(his year in athens really kills that for me), and Bell are the only ones and none are ready. It’s too bad someone like Palmer, Grossman, or DW didn’t get into coaching.

Jesse Palmer in coaching?

Now that’s funny.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I initially wanted this with Tebow. Stop with the waste of time trying to make the league and/or playing baseball and get into coaching. But the more I hear him as an analyst, I'm not so sure anymore. Love the idea of having him around the program and being used for motivation though. Of all prior QBs, Grossman or DW would be my wish list. The swagger of a Rex coached team would be epic, and no one's winning over a recruit's parents like Wuerffel.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

No, I just prefer an offensive minded HC. Of course, all of this is moot, as not one of the names we've mentioned are even coordinators, and two have nothing to do with football at all. I was just saying what I would like to see. Some version of a Spurrier again. The closest thing would've been Charlie. And while I don't think he'd be the right guy at this point, I do think he would've been a fine caretaker of the program if it was handed off from Urban. The recruiting and incompetence of staff would've never reached the point it reached. But again, not now. His time in Austin and Tampa show he's not the guy to build something back, especially under scrutiny.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thought is spot on. Everyone is now fully engrossed in mullen's putrid stench. But there are plenty around who will jump right back on the broke down POS bus after 1 or 2 wins against garbage P5 teams.

From that point until the next disaster of a loss they will pretend like everything is fine. Then we will revisit this all over again at least 2 or 3 more times until he's canned sometime next season.

After we beat Vandy, the mullenites will be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.