Kyle Trask: Why not?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At this point quit playing scared. Play to win and develop, period. If it's Trask or any other QB, so be it.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
Put Toney in at QB...He's the most dynamic player we have...roll him out, wild cat him...he can run, throw, and make plays.
Franks just doesn't have it. He hasn't improved one iota since the beginning of the season, Zaire is worthless, and Trask is hurt.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He's been coached (or not) under the same regime as the others we've trotted out there, so it matters not in the short term...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I think he is still recovering from surgery on his foot. Who knows. Franks has the tool and the guts to stand in the pocket but he just takes too long to release it. Of course some of that has to do the wr not getting separation.
You have to cut Ox some slack. He doesn't really follow the Gators.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I heard of the knee procedure, but I had never heard he had foot surgery. How the hell did he hurt himself?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
They are largely coaching that way because they don't trust Franks. At all.

And sure Trask may stink it up out there. He also might light it up. You don't know with a QB until you get them out there taking live bullets.
They coach like that with all QBs.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'd just assume put Zaire back there and let him work his magic, you know like he did against Mich. I think his best play is when he takes the snap and runs (really slow) in about 3 circles, then throws the ball end over end for about 8 yards in the direction of the sideline. I honestly believe Zaire has just enough talent to get jim (no more calling that fat fck coach Mac) fired. That is our best option in my opinion.

I'd imagine you'll get your wish here shortly. Mac likes musical QBs so this will probably happen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard of the knee procedure, but I had never heard he had foot surgery. How the hell did he hurt himself?
Dropped a clipboard one too many times. It was a recurring injury from high school.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like it's been covered here already, but he wasn't even in pregame warmups yesterday. It was Franks, Zaire, Allen, and Nick Sproles (whoever he is).

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Did somebody say “Trask?”

:lol:

Leader of the Trask hive :grin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yet to be mentioned? This time next year, Trask will be a multimillionaire. Won't his girlfriend be thrilled with him?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Got hurt in practice.

Kid doesn't even get a headset like every other QB on the sideline, doubt he ever takes a snap at UF.

To be fair to Krono here, in 2017, and this is before Mac sealed his fate, there was almost no doubt Trask would have never taken a snap.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair to Krono here, in 2017, and this is before Mac sealed his fate, there was almost no doubt Trask would have never taken a snap.
Too late - I already banned Krono for life for that take over a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator