Leghumpers Prediction Thread

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We win or we lose. But we should all reflect on the good things. Life is a journey not a destination. It’s also a board game. And a highway that I want to ride all night long. And sometimes life’s like an hourglass glued to the table. But most of all it’s like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Doesn't it always?
Allow me to elaborate....I think we can stand toe to toe with them offensively and come out alright despite a less than stellar rushing attack....we can hang because our passing game keeps us in the game.
What will kill us is to keep their passing game in check(it's a little suspect) and then watch Swift bounce off of guys and bail them out by keeping 2nd & 3rd and long from being their demise....

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I predict we will see this outside the stadium by with at least 10 minutes remaining still in the game:

th

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I'm going with the Gators in this one. The feeling about this game has really changed since the beginning of the season. At the beginning of the season I think most of us, if we were being realistic, and most football fans and national pundits would have pencilled in a Georgia win. But as the season has progressed up to this point, it looks like Georgia is regressing while Florida is coming on stronger. Now a lot of the nation, and I'm not talking about orange and blue glasses wearing Gator fans, would be surprised if Florida doesn't win.

The win over Auburn changed my thinking about this team. Florida wants to avenge it loss to LSU. That game is now seen as a game the Gators could win if it had been played in Gainesville. Florida has shown it can find different ways to win. Dan Mullen is more creative than Kirby Smart and Mullen will have something up his sleeve for this game.

Florida 34 Georgia 24

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I predict it's going to be a lot like the game we played in '92 when Errict Rhett and Shane Matthews beat a highly ranked Georgia team with Eric Zeir and Garrison Hearst. Gators 27, Georgia 24.

Actually, 26 - 24. I remember, it was nerve-wracking at the end. I just hope we can win by more than one score on Saturday to keep it from being a nail-biter, but I think it will come down to the final minutes.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
28-16 Gators
Swift gets one, but we hold the red zone and they come away with 3 fgs. This game however is a notorious turnover battle. Could go so many different ways based solely on what happens there. Trask has really improved his protection of the ball while in the pocket IMO. we should be in good shape here.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bet if we all had to make predictions for this game at the beginning of the year none of us would have the same scores that we are making this week. The Gators are not "there" yet but they are a lot closer than we any of us expected after Miami.

Gators 37
Dwags 23

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m not going to lie, this game scares me and I’m nervous. Can we win, sure. However, we have a tendency to make average QBs look like superstars and Fromm carved us up last year. We need to hit him repeatedly and keep him off balance. Also, if we don’t tackle and they get their running game going, it could be a long afternoon. Georgia really hasn’t put a complete game together yet this season. Tomorrow is not the time for us to allow that to happen.

I’m not as confident as some on here that think we will blow them out. We can win but we need to play well for that to happen and the coaches (i.e.- Mullen & Grantham) have to have their act together...no stupid play calling by Mullen like LSU Q3 & Q4 last series and no LSU “hey, defense, just stay on the bus the entire game because we don’t need you” defensive coaching & play-calling by Grantham.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I’m not going to lie, this game scares me and I’m nervous. Can we win, sure. However, we have a tendency to make average QBs look like superstars and Fromm carved us up last year. We need to hit him repeatedly and keep him off balance. Also, if we don’t tackle and they get their running game going, it could be a long afternoon. Georgia really hasn’t put a complete game together yet this season. Tomorrow is not the time for us to allow that to happen.

I’m not as confident as some on here that think we will blow them out. We can win but we need to play well for that to happen and the coaches (i.e.- Mullen & Grantham) have to have their act together...no stupid play calling by Mullen like LSU Q3 & Q4 last series and no LSU “hey, defense, just stay on the bus the entire game because we don’t need you” defensive coaching & play-calling by Grantham.

Of course it scares you. You live in Georgia where you probably have endured a ton of abuse the last 2 years, and will endure a lot more if we lose tomorrow. I feel for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.