Lemons Decommits, then REcommits, then REdecommits

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
"I would like to de-commit from Florida Gators"

What else could that mean? Sounds like someone else is in his ear. I doubt he ends up a Gator.

Seems simple enough. The kid enjoyed committing so much he decided to do it again. Just going back for a second piece of pie so to speak. Heck, he may do it six or seven times before the thrill is gone.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Of course, one piece of his written thinking is hardly enough to make a definitive diagnosis but....
1) this kid may have a brain problem, not just poor education from the usual inattentive fault, but
a learning disability from concussions = CTE chronic traumatic encephalitis.
2) so, he needs be medically examined by neurologists (for a diagnostic brain map) and by
neuro-psychiatrists (for treatment).
3) there exists the possibility that his brain has suffered concussive damage and the stresses
he's under (recruitment ? has he fathered a baby ?) are causing CTE symptoms to show early?
I bet I'm wrong ? CTE symptoms can show early and disappear until later aging has reveal more & worse.

Of course, what do I know. I only have CTE with weird elusive symptoms. On my SPECT brain scans,
world renown Dr. Daniel Ahmen and I saw a "dent" on the left temporal brain area the size of half a fist,
with a recoil injury half that size where my brain ricocheted to hit the opposite side of my skull. The
trouble in my case is that my brain retains too many of the brain-functions (smarts) that society "likes",
so I've given up looking for a path to straighten me out, maybe ? Giving up is part of the damage to
one's executive function (damage to the prefrontal cortex ... just behind your forehead plate).

I tell you GC is a fine help in not feeling deserted, in being made to laugh, and in exercise to learn anew
how to clearly communicate (hardly, I know Law) . When I first started posting, I got so many jabs from my
GCers that I started to work with forced concentration on writing better, so I've gone from horrible to pretty
bad. Thanks... I'm pleased that I get fewer calls for a Rog Decoder ring ... I used to couldn't keep up with
the shipping orders. Thanks again.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A little explanation behind the flip flop, plus a georgia DT is back on the market!

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/gator-chomps-florida-keeps-states-no-1-rb-in-the-fold

"It appears Lemons had an off-the-field incident that he thought would jeopardize his recruitment with the Gators. But after speaking with the Florida coaches, he was reassured of their commitment to him and decided to remain a member of the class."

At least the kid is thinking about how is actions have an impact on his future.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Well, usually a neck tattoo on a teenager screams "I've got my sh!t together" so my hopes are pretty high.

Not another neck tattoo ...
no.gif

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"off the field incident"? Let's hope he didn't shoot a BB gun at the house of a girl he sexually assaulted and where her brother, who he also buys pot from, lives. Allegedly.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly why I don't follow recruiting until about a week before NSD. Teenagers are idiots and most of the ones that are being offered scholarships to play football are in the bottom 25% of the idiot sector.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
I think this season will have a bigger impact on recruiting than we think. We need to go back to Atlanta and beat FSU in the process. If we do that, and the new AD is committed to facility upgrades, we should start getting the best players in the state again.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
I don't know about the shuddering. UT is ranked 10th in the preseason. This is in spite of the fact they haven't been a factor for years. Their coach currently has a reputation for not being very good during at gametime calls.

I don't think their recruiting classes have been highly ranked. Maybe some of the mavens can show what their rankings are.

I understand they have most of their starters back this year but what have they earned to be ranked so high?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah... I sure do miss the Muschamp era
You celebrated every second of the Mushcramp error. You were one person in front of Coach19 or whatever his name was.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You celebrated every second of the Mushcramp error. You were one person in front of Coach19 or whatever his name was.
That's not accurate and it's not the first time you've confused me with someone else. I remember when you accused me of pulling for bama and loving Saban with the same kind of blanket statement you just made. When in reality, after having living in Alabama for years, my hatred of them had only grown.

I held out hope for too long that he could turn things around. I hated the rampant negativity that had taken over the board and spoke against that, But Unlike you, I was never fully on board the muschamp train. Ironic that you, yourself wre publicly in his camp upon the hiring and now spend your time talking down to anyone else who you believe was a muschamp supporter.

Did I hold out hope that he might turn things around? Yeah... But that's the optimist in me. But don't confuse that with me "loving" anything about it.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's not accurate and it's not the first time you've confused me with someone else. I remember when you accused me of pulling for bama and loving Saban with the same kind of blanket statement you just made. When in reality, after having living in Alabama for years, my hatred of them had only grown.

I held out hope for too long that he could turn things around. I hated the rampant negativity that had taken over the board and spoke against that, But Unlike you, I was never fully on board the muschamp train. Ironic that you, yourself wre publicly in his camp upon the hiring and now spend your time talking down to anyone else who you believe was a muschamp supporter.

Did I hold out hope that he might turn things around? Yeah... But that's the optimist in me. But don't confuse that with me "loving" anything about it.

:snob:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator