Lightning in the Stanley Cup Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
-THE DUDE-;n229321 said:
haven't watched much of the Lightning but have heard some comparison's on the Chicago stations that they remind them of a young Blackhawks team that won in 2010. Should be a good series but expecting a Hawks win in 6.

I have no bad will towards the Lightning but that bushleague ticket policy just makes me hope the Hawks stick it to them in 4

I love that the ticket policy is pissing blackhawks fans off. Screw Chicaaaago sports.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't this thread be in the lounge?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n229321 said:
haven't watched much of the Lightning but have heard some comparison's on the Chicago stations that they remind them of a young Blackhawks team that won in 2010. Should be a good series but expecting a Hawks win in 6.

I have no bad will towards the Lightning but that bushleague ticket policy just makes me hope the Hawks stick it to them in 4

Bushleague ticket policy? Another ignorant poster who doesn't know the whole story just eats what rhetoric is being fed to them.

Guess how many tickets the policy actually affects? Roughly 1400 seats out of 20,000

When did Chitown become so pussfied?

http://www.secondcityhockey.com/2015...nley-cup-final

Great article written by a Hawks fan. Have fun.

Let's Go Bolts!!!!!!

PS I will be there in section 212 tonight!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen the Lightning play prevent for an entire period. Cooper should be taken to task. Horribel hockey. They outplayed them in periods 1 & 2. Geez. They let that one slip away.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n229647 said:
I love that the ticket policy is pissing blackhawks fans off. Screw Chicaaaago sports.
doesn't really piss me off just because it's blackhawks...more just as a fan of sports in general i think it's kind of a cry baby move to try and block people that may not be the fan of the home team from attending a game. Yeah i realize it's only a small number of tickets but to actually threaten them to remove opposing gear in a section screams of an inferiority complex and i wouldn't want my team to have to stoop to those levels.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n230449 said:
doesn't really piss me off just because it's blackhawks...more just as a fan of sports in general i think it's kind of a cry baby move to try and block people that may not be the fan of the home team from attending a game. Yeah i realize it's only a small number of tickets but to actually threaten them to remove opposing gear in a section screams of an inferiority complex and i wouldn't want my team to have to stoop to those levels.

It's the Chase club - I've been there. It's 1300 out of 20000 seats. Who cares? They didn't ban opposing jerseys...jesus christ.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good bounce back game by the Lightning. Now we need a split in Chicago to get home ice back.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome game. I was lucky enough to go to both games. If the Lightning play Lightning hockey for 60 minutes...Hawks can't keep up.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;231585 said:
Awesome game. I was lucky enough to go to both games. If the Lightning play Lightning hockey for 60 minutes...Hawks can't keep up.

:jealous:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n231593 said:
:jealous:

Ditto.

We went to Game 6 of the Conference Finals and the atmosphere was incredible. Last night looked absolutely insane!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n231597 said:
Ditto.

We went to Game 6 of the Conference Finals and the atmosphere was incredible. Last night looked absolutely insane!

I wish I knew how to post the video from the opening. It was awesome! I really believe that if the Lightning keep pushing the puck and keep it uptempo...they can win the Cup. The Hawks just can't keep up with them.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n231632 said:
I wish I knew how to post the video from the opening. It was awesome! I really believe that if the Lightning keep pushing the puck and keep it uptempo...they can win the Cup. The Hawks just can't keep up with them.

If you have a phone that you recorded it on, download the youtube uploader app (by youtube) and upload it to your youtube account. Then share.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty cool T-Rex. I'm sharing it on this post as well so mobile users can see it.

[video=youtube;nl6AmxGD0uU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl6AmxGD0uU[/video]

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks. I had a lengthier one but I must've deleted in my drunken stupor. Starting at 2 pm drinking double crowns makes for a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.