Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n232149 said:
Anyone watching?

I looked on the Oxygen channel, but couldn't find it. :dunno:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Just got home from downtown. It was ELECTRIC. Hockey Bay USA!!!!

Tampa has to keep pressuring Crawford. Bish could barely move. Gutsy performance. The goal 13 seconds after Chicago's might be the goal of the playoffs so far.

Stat of the day: The Blackhawks have lead a total of 7:09 out of 180 minutes

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Gotta love the shot of the winning goal with our players against the glass and the Chicaaaago fans behind them holding up middle fingers. Speaking of disgruntled chicaaaago fans...a certain one seems to have disappeared since game one....

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I was able to catch the third period, and it was well worth it. I'm not a fan of the bolts or Blackhawks, but Stanley Cup Hockey is special. I saw that Bishop was playing and the post game interview with him. But they didn't say what was really wrong with him. What's the deal him?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
That game was Awesome!!! Tampa has really been dominate this series, other than a 5 minute lapse in game 1... We have spent the majority of time in Chicago's zone and really stifled their stars...

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n232255 said:
So I was able to catch the third period, and it was well worth it. I'm not a fan of the bolts or Blackhawks, but Stanley Cup Hockey is special. I saw that Bishop was playing and the post game interview with him. But they didn't say what was really wrong with him. What's the deal him?

Coach Cooper said they won't reveal anything about Bishop until the series is over. Also said that he'd never put any of his players in harm's way if there was a chance for serious injury, so most likely he's playing with a pulled a muscle or something of the such.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n232375 said:

What a great shot. :clap: I hate to say it, partly because I'm faithful to the team in red, but Hawks fans entered this series assuming the Cup was theirs.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The Lightening keep surprising me and I hope they keep it up. I keep expecting the clock to strike midnight on them but it hasn't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.