List of Stud Athletes and Celebrities Who Attended UF in 2007

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some asshat on the old GSMB claimed I couldn't merge his thread without his permission. :lol: That was a HOF thread, we laughed our asses off.

Several people have howled with protest when their awful thread titles get improved, but I don't think anyone has told me I didn't have permission.
He was really PMing asking for legal help. It was hilarious.

You know I egged it on as much as possible.

I forget who it was. I thought you might remember. He was seriously pissed.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're not allowed to change the thread title without letting us know what the original dumbass title was.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're not allowed to change the thread title without letting us know what the original dumbass title was.
Something like "Look what I found" or something equally idiotic.

Give him a break though. He is under a lot of stress. Apparently child molesters are stalking his daughter.

Last edited:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
A bunch of athletes & a guy I never heard of
He’s an Instagram celeb, and LIVES the life.

He’s managed to make millions by taking photos partying with a bunch of hot chicks.

Nope: in reality he funneled his daddy’s stolen $$ into an alternate reality where he “won it all playing poker”

Anyone in Tampa from the 80s-90s knows about the Bilzarian Avila Homestead home.

Years after $62 million judgment, Paul Bilzerian is alive and well on Caribbean island

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I was just looking for this thread. Took me a while to find it due to the title change...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
A bunch of athletes & a guy I never heard of

He’s managed to make millions by taking photos partying with a bunch of hot chicks.

Nope: in reality he funneled his daddy’s stolen $$ into an alternate reality where he “won it all playing poker”

Anyone in Tampa from the 80s-90s knows about the Bilzarian Avila Homestead home.

Years after $62 million judgment, Paul Bilzerian is alive and well on Caribbean island

Both of you beat me to it. That guy is the ultimate azzjack. I heard people in the media and on Instagram took to calling him Fake Equis as a way to insult him and piss him off. He’s a 5’7 douche bag living off his trust fund.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I always found it funny that of all the Cobra Kai, Bobby was the one that had the unwarranted confidence that he could beat Daniel and didn't need to resort to any illegal tactics. Really, Bobby? LaRusso was a buzsaw mowing through Tommy, Dutch, etc, you're clearly the weakest of the whole bunch, and you think you're going to be "that guy"?

Give me a break. The truth is he'd been carried by the rest of the dojo because he was too nice a kid to just kick to the curb, and because he had two smoking hot sisters that Johnny needed to keep around as a backup to Ali. But make no mistake, Bobby was not sniffing the All Valley title without taking Daniel out. His protests almost made a mockery of the whole thing.

Bobby would have and SHOULD have won but the same crew reffing the Saints/Rams game also worked the All Valley tournament, too.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Both of you beat me to it. That guy is the ultimate azzjack. I heard people in the media and on Instagram took to calling him Fake Equis as a way to insult him and piss him off. He’s a 5’7 douche bag living off his trust fund.
Where do people go to launder illegal money: Vegas.

Where did Dan Bilzerian earn his millions: Vegas.

What’s more likely, Dan taking $10k to Vegas and turning it into $20MM+...

or he took Daddy’s embezzled funds, lost a few hands at poker, cashed in his chips, and poof...Clean $$$.

His dad raped Singer corporation, a former blue chipper. Dan is just the son of Bernie Madoff, cashing in off the misery of others.

But, he does it right...google him. He’s the millennial’s Hef.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I wondered if the two were related. Daddy's one slippery cat.

Big Nole booster cashes in his chips; Circus flags at half staff

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Most pics of Danny B. have scores of smoking hot women at his side, No matter what he's doing. Lounging, swimming, shooting, etc.

Had forgotten about Brig.Gen Paul Tibbets, Founder of the Gator (and world) Glass parking lot club

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Where do people go to launder illegal money: Vegas.

Where did Dan Bilzerian earn his millions: Vegas.

What’s more likely, Dan taking $10k to Vegas and turning it into $20MM+...

or he took Daddy’s embezzled funds, lost a few hands at poker, cashed in his chips, and poof...Clean $$$.

His dad raped Singer corporation, a former blue chipper. Dan is just the son of Bernie Madoff, cashing in off the misery of others.

But, he does it right...google him. He’s the millennial’s Hef.
He is also a fake SEAL or SEAL dropout or something, right? Likes to be a piretend tactical instructor.

Call Sign: InstagRambo or Karbine Kardashian

Here is a video which they claim to be being a douchenozzle and claiming to be a cop (go to the very end)

Expectation: "For real? You operate bro? Rock my gat, let's roll on this bad guy!"

Reality: "No, get the **** away from me!"

Last edited:

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Maybe so but most of his "Students" aren't hard to look at.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Most pics of Danny B. have scores of smoking hot women at his side, No matter what he's doing. Lounging, swimming, shooting, etc.

Had forgotten about Brig.Gen Paul Tibbets, Founder of the Gator (and world) Glass parking lot club
Sad but true: A bunch of folks reading that will have to google Paul Tibbets.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Given Bilzerian Instagrambo's history of lying, I wonder if he is even Gator. Feels more like a Santa Fe kid false claiming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.