Looking to trade Oxbucks for cryptocurrency

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
0Bub7sHJHWI2bxStlSnlYRN1jDi4CDBKAppfXS5W.jpeg

I bet Divits had a scene just like this one.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My son and I just re-watched this one last week - the amount of one-liners is off the charts.
:lol: "I think he's talking to you" has been a staple of mine for however long since this episode came out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, if a regular member just drops off posting suddenly for no apparent reason, I will often do some google searches. I usually have their real name (as I did with divits here) and I check for obituaries on the web. My searches turned up someone dead with the same name, but it was in 2020.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, if a regular member just drops off posting suddenly for no apparent reason, I will often do some google searches. I usually have their real name (as I did with divits here) and I check for obituaries on the web. My searches turned up someone dead with the same name, but it was in 2020.
So... is he dead or not?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, when Divits does die of China Flu, PIF cant count him again?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

So if a non regular member drops off how long before you start google searches. Hell, I could probably drop off and I'd really be dead by the time you started your search. I ain't got that long anyway.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So if a non regular member drops off how long before you start google searches. Hell, I could probably drop off and I'd really be dead by the time you started your search. I ain't got that long anyway.
How bout you go ahead and pm me your full name , ss number and banking information and I'll make sure that you're fully eulogized here,when the time comes. It's a tall order but for you my friend, I'm happy to do it.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

So close…

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't notice when non-regular members drop off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator