LSU is in free fall....Miles out?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty lousy the way the corndogs are handling this. Show the man some respect FFS. No way I'd go to work for an organization that's treating their HC this way. Opinions can vary on the job he's done, but no one can argue that he deserves to be hung out to dry like this. **** LSU.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still trying to figure out why there are so many of Les Miles' family members on this board. Go cry, people.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Still trying to figure out why there are so many of Les Miles' family members on this board. Go cry, people.
I'm glad he's gone. He's gotta be the luckiest aassshole to ever walk a sideline. Maybe we can get finally get back to beating their asses annually .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are back in the game for all those top recruits.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015

This is bad for the SEC. Our conference is losing a hell of a coach and doing so in the most classless fashion.

I think I needs me a tissue...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
https://lsu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1830884
Miles hints at departure

Bryan Lazare
TigerBait.com Senior Writer

LSU's Les Miles indicated at the Gridiron Club meeting on Friday afternoon that he will no longer be coach after the Texas A&M game.

1652386.jpg
spacer1.gif

AP: Mark Humphrey
spacer1.gif

Les Miles spoke candidly with Tiger Gridiron Club members
The Gridiron Club always has a session on the day before a Tigers home game. Miles did not explicitly say that he was out as LSU coach. He simply told members of the group that he will "miss them." Miles also thanked the group for what they had done during his time as Tigers coach.

Since the loss to Arkansas two weeks ago, Miles has been under increasing pressure from school athletic officials. When LSU lost to Ole Miss 38-17 last Saturday, it became apparent that it would be difficult for Miles to keep his job.

According to reports, representatives of LSU have been in contact with representatives of Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher. Without doubt, Fisher is the No. 1 target for Tigers Director of Athletics Joe Alleva.

It is expected that an official announcement from LSU concerning Miles' departure will not come until after the game against Texas A&M.

Miles just went on camera and denied suggesting to the club that this was his last game at lsu.

This whole thing is a giant talking heads HOAX.

LMAO......

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Miles just went on camera and denied suggesting to the club that this was his last game at lsu.

This whole thing is a giant talking heads HOAX.

LMAO......

Wouldn't that be something, the coach known for pulling fakes, pulls the biggest fake and trolls the entire sports community :lol:

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Besides Franks are there any other LSU commits we have a legitimate chance with now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator