LSU is in free fall....Miles out?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The chip kelly situation in philly is getting ugly. Him at LSU is a scary thought assuming he can recruit as good as les.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The chip kelly situation in philly is getting ugly. Him at LSU is a scary thought assuming he can recruit as good as les.

I don't think he would go to a southern school. I think he's more likely to either be a northern school or USCw.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Les miles is 62 and rich. I know what I would do in his shoes. Go someplace warm. Do what I like to do. Where people will love me. With no pressure..... UCF!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I suspect Miles, being a man who takes his own path, will go to the South Pole to study seals clapping.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he would go to a southern school. I think he's more likely to either be a northern school or USCw.
I think he would probably go to usc before LSU but i can't think of a northern school better than LSU that's open right now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Scandilous. Plenty on here think Mizzu or USCe are likely to steal the good candidates from LSU. :rotfl:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Scandilous. Plenty on here think Mizzu or USCe are likely to steal the good candidates from LSU. :rotfl:
I was talking about southern cal dude. Are you that stupid or just effin with me?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
  • He'll resurface in the Big Ten in a year or two. Someone will make that happen, and, besides, he fits the culture. Then everyone will be referring to the conference as the graveyard for SEC coaches.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
  • He'll resurface in the Big Ten in a year or two. Someone will make that happen, and, besides, he fits the culture. Then everyone will be referring to the conference as the graveyard for SEC coaches.
Did I miss something? Did Les fake a heart attack?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Nebraska game on ABC, scroll on the bottom said Miles is coaching his last game as LSU coach tomorrow

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't get this. The only reason to fire him is to get someone better, but who would that be? You are basically hoping to find someone who can take down Saban. Even if they get Kelly or Jimbob, neither one of those guys are taking Saban down.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
As gator fans we should watch for the fake....Les is just trying to get us excited to not have to deal with his :kiffin: anymore only to probably turn around and coach LSU or a team like Mizzou for the next 10+ years. I think Les is good for CFB but I want him to go farrrrr away!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As gator fans we should watch for the fake....Les is just trying to get us excited to not have to deal with his :kiffin: anymore only to probably turn around and coach LSU or a team like Mizzou for the next 10+ years. I think Les is good for CFB but I want him to go farrrrr away!
Good. Im just tired of him doing his grasseating sealclapping jedi mind tricks that turn our coaches into morons who dont know the fake is coming.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
LSU would be golden if Satan didn't go to Bama. LSU going to wait to see how many virgins Indy colts offer saban and if he takes the bait then make a decision. If bama goes the distance, miles stays. If bama loses to use or first round of CFP, Miles is job hunting or retired

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A STUNNING development (rumor) in a recent thread...

LSU | Florida State time line(Posted on 11/27/15 at 7:01 pm)
uArw.png
dArw.png
Is this what "we all" know?

- Fisher signed and sealed. Hasn't been delivered, yet.
- Allegations about Florida State's misconduct towards women over the last 9 years was "timely" based upon FSU not being able to complete their desperate pitch to Fisher on Monday evening.
- Coach "O" not being retained, which is why he has been vocal about head coaching position at Syracuse.

There have been reports that Will Muschamp is scheduled to come back to LSU. Has there been any discussion centered around Bo Pelini coming back?

I ask, because my person "in the know" believes this is more plausible.

stunning.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
https://lsu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1830884
Miles hints at departure

Bryan Lazare
TigerBait.com Senior Writer
https://lsu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1830695

LSU's Les Miles indicated at the Gridiron Club meeting on Friday afternoon that he will no longer be coach after the Texas A&M game.

1652386.jpg
spacer1.gif

AP: Mark Humphrey
spacer1.gif

Les Miles spoke candidly with Tiger Gridiron Club members
The Gridiron Club always has a session on the day before a Tigers home game. Miles did not explicitly say that he was out as LSU coach. He simply told members of the group that he will "miss them." Miles also thanked the group for what they had done during his time as Tigers coach.

Since the loss to Arkansas two weeks ago, Miles has been under increasing pressure from school athletic officials. When LSU lost to Ole Miss 38-17 last Saturday, it became apparent that it would be difficult for Miles to keep his job.

According to reports, representatives of LSU have been in contact with representatives of Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher. Without doubt, Fisher is the No. 1 target for Tigers Director of Athletics Joe Alleva.

It is expected that an official announcement from LSU concerning Miles' departure will not come until after the game against Texas A&M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.