LSU Prediction Thread

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
This is the week Mac pulls out some trick plays and really out game plans the opposition, wait who am I kidding again....

Still though,

Gators - 24
Lsu - 20

Go Gators!!!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with most. We have a chance to win but we must:
- Play with real emotion
- Show some imagination on offense

Unfortunately, I have absolutely zero examples of either of these actions to reference.
Gee, if only we had hired an offensive guru as our head coach, things would be so much better

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I predict that I am not going to give a prediction.

Wait.....

200.gif

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I disagree. McElwain has beat Georgia, twice. Perhaps you aren't old enough to realize that, along with FSU, Georgia is THE game that matters. The slogan at UF was, during Vince Dooley's reign at Georgia. "Wait until next year." It's true that Georgia, along with the rest of the SEC East, is mediocre, but winning over Georgia is NEVER something to be complacent about.
That said, I see LSU winning 44-0. UF's offense really sucks and I don't see this team having any heart with Davis out. As much as the win over South Carolina stopped the bleeding, UF still was able to only cross the goal line twice against a really bad team.
It's great to be a Florida Gator. I say, it's great to be a Florida Gator....

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Make UF Great Again

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"That LSU cheerleader is so stupid she'd give the cold shoulder to a cannibal."

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I predict whatever the outcome, no one will be happy

Totally disagree. Any win at a ranked LSU to clinch the East is huge. Period. A 2-0 victory will be celebrated.

Mac will get nothing but mad props from me. I don't care how he pushes, pulls or drags that win onto the lot. Get the W. I really could care less how it happens.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Totally disagree. Any win at a ranked LSU to clinch the East is huge. Period. A 2-0 victory will be celebrated.

Mac will get nothing but mad props from me. I don't care how he pushes, pulls or drags that win onto the lot. Get the W. I really could care less how it happens.

:bsflag:

If we won 2-0, folks here would be complaining like there's no tomorrow. I can already hear it. We only scored 2 points on a safety by the defense! No recruits are going to want to play in this offense! We suck! Coach Mac sucks! Foley sucks!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
:bsflag:

If we won 2-0, folks here would be complaining like there's no tomorrow. I can already hear it. We only scored 2 points on a safety by the defense! No recruits are going to want to play in this offense! We suck! Coach Mac sucks! Foley sucks!

I guess I shouldn't speak for everyone but as someone that thinks Mac isn't up to this task(HBC at UF)...I am telling you that this win is HUGE. HUGE. You won't hear any negativity from me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. Any win, no matter the score, will be the only quality win on Butters' resume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator