LSU Prediction Thread

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
LSU a lot
UF a little

Just kidding. I think we hang around with them for two quarters or so, then our depleted depth rears its ugly head.
LSU 37
UF 17

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
Well, we find out a lot about this staff over the next two weeks. We are heavy underdogs vs LSU and probably against FSU too. Can Mac turn the corner? Can he outcoach someone else for once? 23 games in and we've beaten a bunch of tomato cans(outside of Ole Miss last year).

The time is now. Let's go beat LSU!
I disagree. McElwain has beat Georgia, twice. Perhaps you aren't old enough to realize that, along with FSU, Georgia is THE game that matters. The slogan at UF was, during Vince Dooley's reign at Georgia. "Wait until next year." It's true that Georgia, along with the rest of the SEC East, is mediocre, but winning over Georgia is NEVER something to be complacent about.
That said, I see LSU winning 44-0. UF's offense really sucks and I don't see this team having any heart with Davis out. As much as the win over South Carolina stopped the bleeding, UF still was able to only cross the goal line twice against a really bad team.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We're so banged up, I can see lsu winning this game without attempting a forward pass. Their run game will mercifully burn the clock to avoid a fiesta bowl type of beat down.

whiners 42
Good guys 10

☹️

I would LOVE to eat a triple serving of crow on Sunday.

That's about how I see it. Will be embarrassing. Just how much is the question.

With the injuries on defense: LSU 45-13

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Defense does well initially. Offense is hot garbage. Total Arkansas De-Ja-Vu nightmare.

CD 27
UF 10

But, for the love of God, please let me be wildly wrong. We need to come out swinging. Leave nothing on the table. This game is truly a program future defining moment for our team.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I disagree. McElwain has beat Georgia, twice. Perhaps you aren't old enough to realize that, along with FSU, Georgia is THE game that matters. The slogan at UF was, during Vince Dooley's reign at Georgia. "Wait until next year." It's true that Georgia, along with the rest of the SEC East, is mediocre, but winning over Georgia is NEVER something to be complacent about.
That said, I see LSU winning 44-0. UF's offense really sucks and I don't see this team having any heart with Davis out. As much as the win over South Carolina stopped the bleeding, UF still was able to only cross the goal line twice against a really bad team.
I resent that comment!

Signed,
Mediocre

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pumper prediction UF 24-21.

Realistic prediction LSU 35-17

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
13-7 Gators at the half

42-13 Corndogs at the end

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I don't see our offense being very productive this game. I feel better about things after South Carolina but LSU's defense is on another level, obviously. Hopefully, Mac lays it all out. I can deal with a loss but I want to see resolve and a team knowing it can win and the results of a confident team. Not to be confused with Tabor's arrogance. I want to see fight in them until the end of the game.

But in reality... It pains me to give this prediction...
LSU - 31
UF - 6

If what I'm hoping to see comes to light, it should be fun to watch and a lot closer than I predict.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Death, dismemberment, and chaos. And that's only the opening drive. I'll let you decide which team is on the giving end. :grin:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Please let us run a fake FG for a TD. Please. It will give me back some of the hope Mac stole from me when he fell for it last year. Pull some magic out of the hat.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Inbred Cousin ****ers 38
UF 17

Offense doesn't do **** until garbage time, defense wears out.

However, we still win the East after UcheaT ****s all over themselves against Vandy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We score zero offensive TDs in the second half and maybe one in the first half.

Tiggers make our LBs look like freshmen.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
e1616749a421cf0a7c8e0fbb3b566c260ae4baee-jpg.4362
I predict I'd give her half of my stuff, but that's always a decent prediction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.