LSU vs UCF: Time to complete the take-back of the state

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
**** UCF! They need to realize that they're just a bunch of little bitches. Lsu needs to annihilate them and put them back in their place where they belong. Complete bull**** that the Ucf d-lineman didn't get thrown out earlier for the crack back block on Burrow. Then right after that the refs pick up a flag for a late hit on burrow out of bounds. I hope lsu scores 100 on them. There's absolutely nothing likeable about them or their program. It's a bunch of whiny little bitches that couldnt get into scUM or fsu.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Damn good catch by Jamarr Chase on the sideline there! Our WR room is loaded with talent. But it woulda been nice to have him here too.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Really tired of these p ussay ass cheap shot artists that think they're playing big-time football. It's about time one of these mediocre pos get thrown out for the way they're playing. It's disgusting and disgraceful. Have some respect for the game and quit playing like punks. I seriously hate Randy Shannon.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't look now, but the wheels are about to come off the UCF train.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Cant believe I am pulling for the corndogs. They just need to shut these punks up.

Exactly my thought right now. I hate lsu almost as much as fsu, uga and ut in that order. But ucf has been so Fn annoying with their cheap shots and claiming that they're national champs after playing a high school schedule that I'm now routing for lsu.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have nothing against UCF and don't really care on way or another, but I do wish they were playing with their original QB. I know injuries happen, but it's not like the guys who choose not to play on their own.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
lsu oline is not getting any push in the run game so far. they look pathetic

leogator

May 5, 2018
UCF holding their own against LSU. Talking about holding, their dbs are holding in every play. But their DL is very stout. Randy Shannon is calling a good game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator