Luke Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but can he save Gators' offense?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I believe it was more than half. That's really all you need to know about this crowd as well

I was pro Grier AND Brissett. I agree, we sure do have some knuckleheads on this board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All I'm saying is that I'm willing to sig bet that LDR and Trask > Appleby.
Again, why would I bet that? I was the one saying that people were claiming LDR was better than Roidboy LAST year?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Again, why would I bet that? I was the one saying that people were claiming LDR was better than Roidboy LAST year?

I will also bet that Grier is better than LDR (though I really hope you're right). How bout Trask > Appleby...you game?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trash? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: You've already been shamed enough, by T nonetheless. I will mercifully avoid skullfvkking you one more time.

You should stick with pigs.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Trash? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: You've already been shamed enough, by T nonetheless. I will mercifully avoid skullfvkking you one more time.

I think you like to show your lack of QB knowledge every week. Also shows your manhood vulnerability....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

@ me bro!

The bet I lost was a fluke, stop skirting around this one. Me thinks you're backing off your assessment of Trask...Law is slowly seeing the light!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trash is Trash. Nothing has changed. Bowl and the Drunks have been wrong about pretty much every QB prediction they have ever made, back to Olmstead and Stevens for the Drunks. You get excited by the Bowl all you want.

You say that Appleby should be judged by his inability to hold the starting job at Purdue, but Trash shouldn't be judged by his inability to play high school football?

You've had a rough summer. Turn the page.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know this is against the Law .... but :
1) Trask auditioned in 2 "on-the-hot-seat" performances in front of the coaches and convinced them he was scholly-worthy.
2) Trask has continued to show-prove that our coaches' confidence in him was good coaching decision.
3) Pretty sure Mac & Nussmeir did not extend a scholly offer to that H.S.QB who played in front of Trask... so as far as UF is
concerned, Trask finally beat him out.

You will call this reasoning pumper craziness, but it is more grounded in what's happening in favor of Gator development
than the leaps of disfaith that you're always making.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Trash is Trash. Nothing has changed. Bowl and the Drunks have been wrong about pretty much every QB prediction they have ever made, back to Olmstead and Stevens for the Drunks. You get excited by the Bowl all you want.

You say that Appleby should be judged by his inability to hold the starting job at Purdue, but Trash shouldn't be judged by his inability to play high school football?

You've had a rough summer. Turn the page.

Appleby couldn't hold his job because he sucked. Period.

Trask is an unknown. Now are we going to bet or not? Stop punking out brah

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I find it humorous that people want to flaunt their football knowledge (remember the little fuzzy "knowledge" creatures in the espn sportscenter commercials?) about things like QB potential, especially when it will be difficult to establish the measurement for success/failure. Can you guys just enjoy the process and see who develops into a playmaker?

For that matter if some of you think you're so awesome at spotting talent, maybe you should put real money where your mouth is and knock on Mac's door. Rumor is he's trying to increase his recruiting staff.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I find it humorous that people want to flaunt their football knowledge (remember the little fuzzy "knowledge" creatures in the espn sportscenter commercials?) about things like QB potential, especially when it will be difficult to establish the measurement for success/failure. Can you guys just enjoy the process and see who develops into a playmaker?

For that matter if some of you think you're so awesome at spotting talent, maybe you should put real money where your mouth is and knock on Mac's door. Rumor is he's trying to increase his recruiting staff.

So is that a bet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator