Recruiting Mac already meeting Recruits (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStompin';n144044 said:
Ummm, there's at least two guys that are considering possibly, maybe committing to us, that TRob was recruiting personally. One of them... Well he just committed to UT, as anticipated, and the other, well he's still considered a Gator lean. Whatever that means. My point is... Wait, where was I?

And our class was sooooooooooooo great before T-Rob bolted to Auburn.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Cowart ends up here. Holland will go to Auburn. Daylon Mack will re commit to Texas A&M, and CeCe.....not sure. Get an FSU or Ole Miss feeling but hope it's us.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;144131 said:
@LukeStampini: #UF head coach Jim McElwain after former Miami RB commit Dexter Williams (VIP) [video]http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/McElwain-after-RB-Dexter-Williams-34434575[/video] via @247Sports #Gators

Fantastic!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n144049 said:
That's a great point, of course.

However, Trob had three years of experience of speaking with top recruits in the southeast. Bringing Randy Effing Shannon resolves that. In particular, Shannon surely has been speaking with all the top OL in the SE because I'm sure those kids at least considered Arky.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I can't wait until the 15th gets here so our new staff can hit the road and start putting this thing back together. Mac knows the priority for this class is 6-8 Offensive Linemen and 3-4 Linebackers. If we get those i will be happy as hell because we are depleted at those 2 spots.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I can't wait until the 15th gets here so our new staff can hit the road and start putting this thing back together. Mac knows the priority for this class is 6-8 Offensive Linemen and 3-4 Linebackers. If we get those i will be happy as hell because we are depleted at those 2 spots.
I was just wondering when they can hit it again and was thinking the 15th was the date. He mentioned the trenches on offense and defense as his primary focus.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;144049 said:

He was living on last year's almost bringing in Cook and Lane.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;144241 said:
@LukeStampini: #UF OC Doug Nussmeier contacts speedster Javarius Davis. (VIP) [video]http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Nussmeier-contacts-Javarius-Davis--34438461[/video] via @247Sports #Gators

Fast twitch athlete. 3 stars is a huge under rating IMO. His size probably had a lot to do with it.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
G8RNGA;n144261 said:
I was just wondering when they can hit it again and was thinking the 15th was the date. He mentioned the trenches on offense and defense as his primary focus.
We're seriously in trouble if we don't get the O-line class fixed. I think we'll have a good starting 5 next year but there isn't much depth or talent behind the starting 5. Chump really screwed us big time recruiting the players he did at that position.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I think we'll have a good starting 5 next year

Who? Rod Johnson, Sharp, and Tripp are the only ones who have even seen the field. The rest weren't good enough to pass Mary Moore. Think about that.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Law98gator;n144401 said:
Who? Rod Johnson, Sharp, and Tripp are the only ones who have even seen the field. The rest weren't good enough to pass Mary Moore. Think about that.
I expect us to land Martez Ivey so I figure him into the starting 5. I also expect another one of our young guys Tavares Dorsey start next year. Also just because players didn't start under Muschamp Doesn't mean they weren't supposed to be starting. Chump couldn't evaluate talent for $hit!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n144124 said:
I think Cowart ends up here. Holland will go to Auburn. Daylon Mack will re commit to Texas A&M, and CeCe.....not sure. Get an FSU or Ole Miss feeling but hope it's us.
I get the feeling if we get cowart that cece will follow. If cowart goes elsewhere I think cece maybe ole miss. Holland I have no idea. I didn't think we was even on macks radar.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Mack was talking about taking a visit to UF at the beginning of the season but cancelled it. Zach at one point expected him to flip, so naturally that's why he cancelled

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n144449 said:
Mack was talking about taking a visit to UF at the beginning of the season but cancelled it. Zach at one point expected him to flip, so naturally that's why he cancelled
Zack is pretty reliable on things like that.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n144488 said:
I'll never waste my time reading Zack's predictions list that's fer sure

I've never understood the Zach love. The guy is a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.