Mac and Company on the Trail

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Every gamecock insider has crystal balled him there recently. He's been favoring them for a while as far as i can tell. One gator has recently picked him for uf but apparently he's not taken very seriously on tos. Malik young has a couple crystal ball picks to us recently though.

Yeah, I have seen the Wyatt to SoCar talk. I wonder after UF got down to brass tacks if that is still the case. We will know soon enough.

T REX

Right, I was hoping there might be room for him in this class too, because I really liked his highlight tape. If I were UK I would be on pins and needles about UF having a spot suddenly come open late.

He played against no one - he's a basketball player. Pass

T REX

Bama with 7 freaking five stars. It's not even fair...

We've had 35 in 16 years...7 in one season? That's gotta be a record. WHat's worse is they get coached up once they are there.

Damn. Depressing.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Bama with 7 freaking five stars. It's not even fair...

We've had 35 in 16 years...7 in one season? That's gotta be a record. WHat's worse is they get coached up once they are there.

Damn. Depressing.

Yep if you are a stargazer.

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Been hearing that Bama is out for Ray, that it's us and UT. Doesn't sound likely, but it was out there.

T REX

Yep if you are a stargazer.

I guess I am...did you see the numbers on our 5 stars? Since '02 we've recruited 35 five stars - 11 have gone on to be AA's(out of 22 total) - we've recruited 176 three stars which TWO...yes TWO have gone on to AA honors.

So yes...I'm a stargazer.

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
@Fitzsimmons22: McElwain reportedly reached out to 18 coaches to try & help out James Robinson. That's a coach, and more so a man that I am proud to support

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
@Fitzsimmons22: McElwain reportedly reached out to 18 coaches to try & help out James Robinson. That's a coach, and more so a man that I am proud to support
I hope Robinson ends up out of state. I'd say USF, but I think he needs a new environment. I really hope that the admin will change their mind post NSD

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.