Mac Presser

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
His interview at the end of the game was cringe worthy. Even the reporter was like is this guy retarded or what

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
His interview at the end of the game was cringe worthy. Even the reporter was like is this guy retarded or what
He was a little flustered and trying not to cry so he went to his old stand by phrases. Seriously.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Mac doesn't get that Gator fans aren't calling the kids in his locker room out...we're calling out the at-times atrocious coaching.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He was a little flustered and trying not to cry so he went to his old stand by phrases. Seriously.
Is he always about to cry? His voice shakes in every single presser. Not making fun of him though. I absolutely hate public speaking like no other. I'm the same way.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
It's going to be ok mac fire some of those asst.coaches and we gator fans who rrefused to settle for mediocrity will stfu. Just win baby. Btw if you're reading this great win and go gators

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's going to be ok mac fire some of those asst.coaches and we gator fans who rrefused to settle for mediocrity will stfu. Just win baby. Btw if you're reading this great win and go gators

Hilarious :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah mac! If youre reading this , why the hell did yall pitch the damn ball on that one play?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you listen, Mac says he is going after the players who will make us proud. Quality gentlemen. I'll take them.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Mac doesn't get that Gator fans aren't calling the kids in his locker room out...we're calling out the at-times atrocious coaching.
and what some fans dont get is when you call any part of the team, coaches, staff players etc you are calling them ALL out...........that is what makes it a TEAM............simple concept but hard for some that have never played on a team that lived the team concept

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Dubs dubs dubs,..............are you now seeing what the deal is now..........patience my Carolina friend,..........things are starting to come clear.........this is a team of character and cohesion and young fellas finding their way .............McCoy is my favorite player now.........with backs to the wall and so many vets hurt and watching, the kids are getting it and making us proud. Jump up here on the bandwagon and enjoy the view..........I even have a few beers in my cooler for us.............:pumper:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Dubs dubs dubs,..............are you now seeing what the deal is now..........patience my Carolina friend,..........things are starting to come clear.........this is a team of character and cohesion and young fellas finding their way .............McCoy is my favorite player now.........with backs to the wall and so many vets hurt and watching, the kids are getting it and making us proud. Jump up here on the bandwagon and enjoy the view..........I even have a few beers in my cooler for us.............:pumper:
Beat FSU. That will give me hope. LSU was better everywhere but the scoreboard which is all that matters. We can't lose out again. Winning the East is not going to bring in any recruits unless we beat FSU

Gatorjunky47

Jan 19, 2016
While I agree with some that don't like coach Mac for his coaching style... especially sense this offense doesn't look like the Colorado state offense... But you can't deny that the guys he(himself) recruited are playing and playing big. I would love to see a better offense but I will take back to back sec East champs....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I definitely have my issues with Mac and I do like him. But today is not a day to pile on. He did something that's on the list of what he needs to do to get this team to where they need to be. He beat LSU in Baton Rouge to clinch a title. Well done, enjoy this win everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.