Manziel indicted

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
This is my biggest beef in all of this.
I am so sick and tired of the slurpers at ESPN and all of their crap. They made this guy who he was and they are accountable for who he is today.

Good riddance
Naw. I get what your saying about the hype. And it was only a matter of time before he killed his career. However, Manziel;s party life style, cocaine use, and attitudes toward women seem to come from his family upbringing and traditions from what I have read, not the spotlight of the media.

Family has money- early oil folks from what I can recall. People from the family's town have written there have been Manziels flying cocaine in for years. Of course, that could be internet lies. Yeah, he could theoretically choose a different lifestyle, but it's not like he's a family aberration from what I can tell. Maybe more forthright about who he is. . As for indictment. we'll see how this plays out. Money and influence can make a difference in how a case resolves.

I doubt he's very concerned about the consequences for him for a misdemeanor assault charge in Texas...

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is a kid that will never get it. Mainly because he's always gotten everything he wants. It's a flat out shame and such a waste of talent. He'll more than likely hit rock bottom, jail, or dead. If not all three.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Your lack of denial says it all :suspect:
justin-bieber-2015-mtv-emas-01.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Naw. I get what your saying about the hype. And it was only a matter of time before he killed his career. However, Manziel;s party life style, cocaine use, and attitudes toward women seem to come from his family upbringing and traditions from what I have read, not the spotlight of the media.

Family has money- early oil folks from what I can recall. People from the family's town have written there have been Manziels flying cocaine in for years. Of course, that could be internet lies. Yeah, he could theoretically choose a different lifestyle, but it's not like he's a family aberration from what I can tell. Maybe more forthright about who he is. . As for indictment. we'll see how this plays out. Money and influence can make a difference in how a case resolves.

I doubt he's very concerned about the consequences for him for a misdemeanor assault charge in Texas...

I agree with you completely but what I am saying is ESPN et.al. knew about everything you just said but instead of even trying to be journalists ( I know that is a funny term these days) and really dial into him and his family while he was screwing up at A&M, all they did was continue to cheerlead and gush over him.

Oct 5, 2014
Too much money, too young. I hate to think what I would have done with that much cash at his age, as I partied non-stop on a modest salary. I've always been impressed with the guys that are able to handle the wealth and fame at a young age.
That said, if he hasn't wised up by now, he probably never will.

Johnny was a self-destructive nut job long before he had any money.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Word is they are working on a third make of this film, and he wants the starring role.

images

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He just tweeted this....what a dummy.

@JManziel2: You guys act like what I'm doing is something new. I've been the same person, doing the same things since it all started.
@JManziel2: Made plenty of mistakes along the way, and have a lot I'd do differently. To all my family and real friends who have stuck by me...THANK YOU

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Wow. At least he's being honest. I doubt that there are too many people that couldn't say the same. As much as I dislike this guy, I hope that he gets his life together.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He just tweeted this....what a dummy.

@JManziel2: You guys act like what I'm doing is something new. I've been the same person, doing the same things since it all started.
@JManziel2: Made plenty of mistakes along the way, and have a lot I'd do differently. To all my family and real friends who have stuck by me...THANK YOU

... and I'd especially like to thank my girl for not showing all her prior bruises.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Never heard anything about him being abusive toward women, but if that is true, then fvuck him.

His biggest trouble now is criminal indictment for bashing his girl in the face.= the title of this thread.
Supposedly she lost her hearing for 3 months, had visual problems. Photos of her face looked horrid.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
His biggest trouble now is criminal indictment for bashing his girl in the face.= the title of this thread
Didn't know that. There is no excuse for hurting women. I was just hoping that maybe there is something more to this guy. There is enough hate in this world. But I draw the line when it comes to hurting women; a man should be strong enough to maintain without resorting to physical violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator