Manziel indicted

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He just tweeted this....what a dummy.

@JManziel2: You guys act like what I'm doing is something new. I've been the same person, doing the same things since it all started.
@JManziel2: Made plenty of mistakes along the way, and have a lot I'd do differently. To all my family and real friends who have stuck by me...THANK YOU
This was in response to a guy who tweeted a pic of Manziel watching the draft in a bar.
http://deadsp.in/LHuT5SM

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with you completely but what I am saying is ESPN et.al. knew about everything you just said but instead of even trying to be journalists ( I know that is a funny term these days) and really dial into him and his family while he was screwing up at A&M, all they did was continue to cheerlead and gush over him.
I agree with you mostly. Someone, don''t know if It was ESPN staff, but think it was, did an in depth spend the day with family visit and history(?) which was pretty revelatory. That was during some stage when several incidents had happened close together back in college days and the rest of media was reporting in a negative way. I get what you are saying though. It's one of the things that annoyed me about ESPN and J Winston.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Can they take this scumbag's heisman trophy from him for his many transgressions including beating his girlfriend? They should because values and integrity are supposed to matter in the heisman voters strategy. They used to anyway. Not anymore.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Can they take this scumbag's heisman trophy from him for his many transgressions including beating his girlfriend? They should because values and integrity are supposed to matter in the heisman voters strategy. They used to anyway. Not anymore.

images

As a former Heisman winner, I think he ought to keep it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
images

As a former Heisman winner, I think he ought to keep it.

In interview, OJ said "I think his college stats should be slashed from the record books."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator