Maybe the defense isn't so bad after all? Four yards per play.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it stands for men got tired of women or something like that. Basically, its dudes who would rather beat off than have anything to do with women any more.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yes they did on the FVKKING SEC Network. Just like LSU-Vandy had a night game on SEC Network. Not sure how long you have been here from Mars, but most night games on the SEC Network require a wire hanger, rabbit ears and aluminum foil to be seen.

I just use Hulu. Pretty easy.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
That's like saying an offense is good if you are averaging four yards a play. This is a very deceptive stat. Until the points on the scoreboard start going down, our tackling gets better, or we start getting some explosive/big-time defensive plays (especially on 3rd and 4th down), this stat means nothing.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That's like saying an offense is good if you are averaging four yards a play. This is a very deceptive stat. Until the points on the scoreboard start going down, our tackling gets better, or we start getting some explosive/big-time defensive plays (especially on 3rd and 4th down), this stat means nothing.

Please do not let facts and your true insight of real football get in the way of the perceived notion that Joe Lee Dunn Jr. is the best DC in college football. Cousin Eddie said so!

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Please do not let facts and your true insight of real football get in the way of the perceived notion that Joe Lee Dunn Jr. is the best DC in college football. Cousin Eddie said so!

Damn, I didn't think about it that way. I apologize and I'm going to rethink my life choices.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Stats are nice, but a 28 yard completion with the next 6 plays going for zero is 4 yards per play. Doesn't really mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator