Meet Caitlyn Jenner

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n233630 said:
I the transgenders probably think straight people are focked up

I was going to make a comment but you finished with this...very fitting. Who cares? Totally agree btw.

if nobody harms my family or property I could give a $hit less how you live your life

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n234167 said:
Oh FFS. It was a car accident. :rolleyes:

Jenner is directly responsible for the accident resulting in an old woman's death. Something tells me you wouldn't simply
roll your eyes had it been someone you knew.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbait25;n234182 said:
Jenner is directly responsible for the accident resulting in an old woman's death. Something tells me you wouldn't simply
roll your eyes had it been someone you knew.

Yeah but he didn't "haphazardly kill" anyone. That would be what Aaron Hernandez has done on three different occasions and attempted two other times (that we know about).

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n234188 said:
Yeah but he didn't "haphazardly kill" anyone. That would be what Aaron Hernandez has done on three different occasions and attempted two other times (that we know about).

Did you read the article?

Jenner's driving was described as ''careless, reckless , and negligent''

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbait25;n234196 said:

In the lawsuit filed by the victim, right? Shocking that they would use such inflammatory words to describe it when they're trying to win a lawsuit. I'm sure they'll claim mental illness had something to do with the accident, as well. :rolleyes:

Accidents happen. Everyone has been in one, many have caused them. It sucks that it happened, but it's not like Jenner was out there just ramming people for the fun of it.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what the "Jenner's my hero" crowd thinks about the NAACP girl pretending to be black. Hero or not?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n234203 said:
Accidents happen. Everyone has been in one, many have caused them. It sucks that it happened, but it's not like Jenner was out there just ramming people for the fun of it.
I'm genuinely starting to believe that you are a relative. It's the only explanation at this point.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbait25;n234196 said:

The Associated Press was reporting that he was distracted while fumbling for his lipstick that he dropped between the seats.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n234208 said:
I wonder what the "Jenner's my hero" crowd thinks about the NAACP girl pretending to be black. Hero or not?

Not sure what this has to do with anything.

oxrageous;n234274 said:
I'm genuinely starting to believe that you are a relative. It's the only explanation at this point.

Why, because I'm not saying Jenner "haphazardly killed someone" by getting into a car crash? This is reaching pathetic status now with people just calling Jenner a killer for having a car crash. Nobody would give a sh*t if Bruce hadn't become Caitlyn. If Bruce was just Bruce, it wouldn't have even registered in the news. If it was a case where it was a DUI, I could see the anger, but it was just a car crash. These things happen, especially in California.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n234286 said:
Nobody would give a sh*t if Bruce hadn't become Caitlyn. If Bruce was just Bruce, it wouldn't have even registered in the news.
Bruce is still just Bruce...with some implants and mascara.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n234295 said:
Bruce is still just Bruce...with some implants and mascara.

I'm glad that's what you pulled from that post, thanks for the contribution.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;234286 said:
Not sure what this has to do with anything.

Bruce has been commended as courageous for assuming his "real" identity. If this girl thinks she's black, wouldn't her assumption of that identity make her equally courageous? I haven't read of anyone giving her kudos yet.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n234305 said:
Bruce has been commended as courageous for assuming his "real" identity. If this girl thinks she's black, wouldn't her assumption of that identity make her equally courageous? I haven't read of anyone giving her kudos yet.

I hadn't familiarized myself with that story until just now, but if she's working hard to better the lives of others, she can be purple for all I care. There are a lot worse crimes against humanity than pretending to be black in order to help other people. Considering the only thing sillier than discriminating for sexual orientation is discriminating for skin color, she's ok in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator