Merry Christmas Chatterers!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Christmas Eve story. One of my best friends died yesterday so I made a FB post about him.
Im sorry, Coach.

The one whose daughter wasnt allowing anyone to visit?

BTW, I had a similiar incident w a waitress earlier. I usually tip pretty well anyway, not just at Christmas but sometimes you just see more stress on their faces at Christmas.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Im sorry, Coach.

It worked out. She called me all teary today and explained it all. She told him to call me and she meant to call sooner. The chemo basically killed him. He quit eating awhile back and chose to die on his own termes. He was very strong willed.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Im sorry, Coach.

BTW, I had a similiar incident w a waitress earlier. I usually tip pretty well anyway, not just at Christmas but sometimes you just see more stress on their faces at Christmas.
(careful... people might start doubting your carefully developed D bag persona)

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Merry Christmas everyone

I hope all you dads out there get something that wasn’t purchased on the “great gift ideas for dads” table.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Never doubt
80445901_1523195894500075_1641258053506433024_n.jpg

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Christmas Eve story. One of my best friends died yesterday so I made a FB post about him. It took off with over 100 comments about one of the best teachers I ever worked with. So I made the family go look at lights and then look for a place to eat. Clock Restaurant was closed but the new Waffle House was open in front of Home Depot. Son ate two waffles while daughter had waffle and biscuits and gravy. I had an EXCELLENT omelette. Waitress was good but looked stressed. I handed her a $20 tip on a $30 meal (inspired by Detroit tonite) THE look on her face and her almost teary thank you made it easily the best tip I ever gave. So we saw lots of great lights in NW Gainesville and now they are decorating cookies while I watch Its A Wonderful Life. Oh yeah some eggnog and Evan Williams. I hope it is a great Christmas for all the gator fans that frequent this asylum of assorted reprobates and alumni of that university we all love to cuss, discuss and dissect. Merry Christmas .........

80847597_998663223843011_6764394309459378176_n.jpg
Sorry for your loss coach.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Merry Christmas all. Traveling tomorrow to NOLA and then back and forth on the Gulf Coast. Baton Rouge for a BIL, Moss Point for a SIL (base of operations), Pensacola for a sister. What a restful holiday. May you all be blessed with Peace and Goodwill towards men.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Cheers to all of our Military serving abroad and to their families.

Please remember that Jesus is the reason for the season so please dont take Christ out of Christmas...using "xmas" instead of Christmas.

Go Gators!

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
The power of. Christmas, where everyone on GatorChatter can join in on a thread where everyone sees eye-to-eye, Corch gets accolades from Ox, and even Donkster agrees with him.

Meery Christmas, everyone!

oh yeah, and Fvkk the Semis, and Piss on the Dwags.

p.s. my condolences for your loss, Coach. And thanks for telling yet another great story from your experiences. You’re one of the good guys.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No worries. We all know now we can just PM Coach to get it.
You aren't exactly my biggest fan. I'd be hesitant to open a card or a package from you without having the FBI look it over first.

I even squeezed PE's card all over to make sure there wasn't a gritty substance inside before opening the envelope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator