Miami players dancing in loss to FIU; "new low" for program

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How the hell can Miami justify keeping Diaz? He is an AWFUL coach, arguably as bad as Taggart with a slightly different style.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean that Diawun Black actually gets to UF?
Well, I was counting him.

Slevin says he still counts bc he may come some day and therefore it's wrong to say 5-7 from the class weren't going to be on campus.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How the hell can Miami justify keeping Diaz? He is an AWFUL coach, arguably as bad as Taggart with a slightly different style.
Dan Enos is the Will Muschump of OC's. Everywhere he goes, the team reaches unbelievable lows.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Wife had family up from Miamuh.... By the middle of the 2nd half they weren't looking at the TV any more.... But I watched the whole glorius spectacle.

Edit.... The O I omitted from "glorious" was the look on wifey's cousins face when he looked at the telly at the end of the game

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wife had family up from Miamuh.... By the middle of the 2nd half they weren't looking at the TV any more.... But I watched the whole glorius spectacle.

Edit.... The O I omitted from "glorious" was the look on wifey's cousins face when he looked at the telly at the end of the game

Have a few canes in my extended family on the wife’s side. You’re right. It can be a little awkward being in a setting like that. Especially when you keep giving them minute to minute updates while fighting through uncontrollable laughter.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
For some reason, scUM fans love him and somewhat believe Diaz will turn it around, at least what I hear from scUM fans in Jax

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Because his dad was the mayor. Dude is connected and not going anywhere soon.
Diaz gets canned at, of all places, Texas under Mack Brown yet gets a head coaching gig. Still trying to figure out what Mullen saw in him. Then again, we have Grantham.:eek:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Diaz gets canned at, of all places, Texas under Mack Brown yet gets a head coaching gig. Still trying to figure out what Mullen saw in him. Then again, we have Grantham.:eek:
Mack Brown and Texas aren’t the best judge of coaching talent. Reference: Muschamp, Will (Coach-In-Waiting)

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Have a few canes in my extended family on the wife’s side. You’re right. It can be a little awkward being in a setting like that. Especially when you keep giving them minute to minute updates while fighting through uncontrollable laughter.
Started dating this chick a few years ago, right before F$U made the playoffs and played Oregon.

She decided the best time for me to meet her family,all Noles by the way, was the night of the playoff game when they were thoroughly dismantled and Rapeis Winston made a complete fool of himself.

Naturally, I showed up wearing my best Gator gear to watch the game and snickered in delight every time something negative happened to them. It was no wonder we never really got along :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If I'm a hurricane, I am extremely disturbed at this picture. Manny looks like a weakling hipster who spends more time trimming his beard than getting his players ready, and is clearly petrified at even being in the presence of Davis. Especially considering how many um fans wanted to hire BD back, this shot is a terrible look.

J4EIJFNQDFCSROJXV72BYWFBGA.jpg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Started dating this chick a few years ago, right before F$U made the playoffs and played Oregon.

She decided the best time for me to meet her family,all Noles by the way, was the night of the playoff game when they were thoroughly dismantled and Rapeis Winston made a complete fool of himself.

Naturally, I showed up wearing my best Gator gear to watch the game and snickered in delight every time something negative happened to them. It was no wonder we never really got along :lol:
I hope you had more than a snicker at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator