Mildcats Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It seems like the last decade or so, every trip to Lexington has come down to the wire. I expect this one to be pretty similar to that, and I expect that we will probably see AR this week. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part.

The Kentucky crowd will be loud and hostile, and I expect Stoops to bring his best run-stopping scheme to the table. I just think(or hope) we outlast them.

Kentucky will do what Kentucky does against us in Lexington and give the game away late when they have a chance to take the lead or win.

Late fg puts the game away.

Gators 34
Kitties 23

:chomp:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Can't believe it's game 5 all ready.
Another close one in Lexington you say? Not so fast my friend.
Fl. 42
Kittens 14

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like our D-Line matching up against their run game.
I like our DBs against their 1 WR threat.

I like our offense's chances when we run and control the clock.
34-13 Good Guys

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I can't recall a game where Grantham matched best CB on best WR all game. But, this would be a good one to do so. Wandale Robinson (#1 for DM) has over 42% of their team's receiving yards (higher if you eliminate the junk time with the backup QB).

Put Elam on him, and commit the rest of the D to stopping the run. Sometimes football can be easy and you don't need 38 blitz packages no one else would think to run because it takes 3 second for a blitzer 25 yards away to get there.

Could win 42-10 (AR plays a lot and we play a simpler, sound defensive scheme while matching Elam on Robinson). Will likely win closer to 31-20.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This is UK's Super Bowl. They will be ready. And Stoops is a good coach. You can bet he's aware of our 1st half lethargy. Buckle up. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I can't recall a game where Grantham matched best CB on best WR all game. But, this would be a good one to do so. Wandale Robinson (#1 for DM) has over 42% of their team's receiving yards (higher if you eliminate the junk time with the backup QB).

Put Elam on him, and commit the rest of the D to stopping the run. Sometimes football can be easy and you don't need 38 blitz packages no one else would think to run because it takes 3 second for a blitzer 25 yards away to get there.

Could win 42-10 (AR plays a lot and we play a simpler, sound defensive scheme while matching Elam on Robinson). Will likely win closer to 31-20.

Blitzing is great and I think we should do it. I just don't think we need to do the stupid cute blitzes that Grantham likes to do all the time and give assignments to players who are out of position to have a chance to be successful at accomplishing the assignment.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It seems like the last decade or so, every trip to Lexington has come down to the wire. I expect this one to be pretty similar to that
Jeebus, that's embarrassing. Maybe I'd agree with you if Franks was still starting. Retrace your steps until you find your balls, they may have rolled into the gutter.

UF 52-17.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
49944845.jpg

I'm actually glad the Cats aren't the complete cellar dwellers they have historically been. The Trash known as the SEC East needs all the help it can get. Still, their roster doesn't match up with us based on talent or depth. The only thing in their favor will be the home crowd. Someone should warn Numbnuts there's going to be crowd-noise so he doesn't whine about it later if things go south. I see our guys winning and covering easily.

42-24. Gators.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
It seems like the last decade or so, every trip to Lexington has come down to the wire. I expect this one to be pretty similar to that, and I expect that we will probably see AR this week. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part.

The Kentucky crowd will be loud and hostile, and I expect Stoops to bring his best run-stopping scheme to the table. I just think(or hope) we outlast them.

Kentucky will do what Kentucky does against us in Lexington and give the game away late when they have a chance to take the lead or win.

Late fg puts the game away.

Gators 34
Kitties 23

:chomp:

Cant use collegefootballnews scores, thats plagiarizing

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members