Mildcats Prediction Thread

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Whats the over under that Mullen does the stupid pull EJ after two series to play AR then put EJ back in and he loses any and all momentum he had going? Its QB development yall.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Whats the over under that Mullen does the stupid pull EJ after two series to play AR then put EJ back in and he loses any and all momentum he had going? Its QB development yall.

He's teaching him how to deal with adversity :lol:. But seriously I'm kinda all for it, whatever makes his decision to play Jones over AR look even dumber is going to be better for UF in the long run. Coming in and out of the game at stupid times damn sure hasn't hurt AR's play at all. On 2 or 3 drives AR got them to the red zone then dumbass put Jones back in only to fuch the drive up.

I think last year it had a much more negative effect on Trask then what it's doing to Jones this year. Jones is gonna be shyt dropping back throwing the ball regardless. Let him make 1 read or 2 tops then haul ass. Make his one read and go, don't let him think, let him be an athlete.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't even guess. Lexington has become a fairly tough environment to play. If they ever expand to 80K plus it would jump to the top tier of hostile environments when considering noise.

It could be a blowout or a loss. I don't think we particularly match up well against them defensively, and surely by now they've seen enough of EJ to scheme some against him.

I think we win by 10+, but TO's or a good game by their QB could have us seeing an L. I actually had this as an L before they improved play calling for EJ the last two games.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I was more worried last week than for today. It’s not that I think Tinerc is a better team so much as I was afraid of a hang over from the previous week. Kintucky has not exactly been impressive this year.

Emory is looking comfortable enough to win games like this one. We will see about teams like corn dog and Ugly. Since we seem to always allow our opponents to score early I’m going with a 38-17 final after a close first half. We’re also due for a defensive score which would make it 45-17.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can't even guess. Lexington has become a fairly tough environment to play. If they ever expand to 80K plus it would jump to the top tier of hostile environments when considering noise.
They have impressive facilities but in my limited experience they arent that loud.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They have impressive facilities but in my limited experience they arent that loud.
I was in Jax for a game (Colts I think) years ago. I think Gerrard was the QB, not sure. Anyway, Jags hit a game winning FG (forget how long, but not a chip shot). UK is louder on 2nd down than the Jags were with a huge game winning FG. They're loud for 60k.

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019
I'm going with 31-24 good guys. We always play down vs Kentucky. Add another TD on top of that for us if AR actually plays this week.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was in Jax for a game (Colts I think) years ago. I think Gerrard was the QB, not sure. Anyway, Jags hit a game winning FG (forget how long, but not a chip shot). UK is louder on 2nd down than the Jags were with a huge game winning FG. They're loud for 60k.
Are you sure?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly we need this loss and more so we can get rid of Dan. It really starts with tonight. This is it for Dan

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Our D gets exposed while Grantham is eating a bucket of KFC (Extra Crispy)
Danny and EJ are unwilling and unable to stretch the field.
We fall behind by three scores with 4min remaining.
AR gets two series of garbage time and kills it, but its too late.
SOS knives Uncle Eddie in the tunnel and kicks the shyt out of Strickand while yelling “enough is enough you spineless tools” and takes over the team for 2021.
Grantham is fired by Steve on the tarmac and takes a job at a local hog farm.
We run the table and beat Bama in the SEC championship, crush Notre Dame then dismantle Alabama by 42 in the championship game.
UK 42
UF 28

God how I can still wish. What a complete waste tonight was.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
we come out unprepared and sluggish as always.

they scored two or three times, we struggle in the first half.

We rally in the second half. 28-21.

This is assuming EJ isnt hurt and AR plays. It is clear to me that Douchebag would rather lose than let AR play "before his time".
well........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I notice @Ancient Reptile didn't mention the Lane HalfKiffy and the fighting Cokeheads.

Kiffy said get your popcorn ready before the game, AR. Did you?

:dubster:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.