Mizzou Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Scary game this week, Mizzou has given us fits since joining the SEC. They’ve been a Jekyll and Hyde type of team this season, losing to teams like Vandy and Wyoming and looking good in others. As others have mentioned, they seem to play a much better game at home, and this one will be awfully cold for our Gators, with temps in the 40’s for kickoff.

That being said, I think Mullen knows this is a game we absolutely have to have, and he will have the troops ready to play. It’ll be a close one until the 4th quarter and we will pull away with a late turnover.

Gators 31
Tigers 20

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The vandy win means we can't blame a hangover from Jax. Time to move on and play with pride for the O&B!

Gators 31
tigers 20

I'm banking on kb not playing at all, or gimping around at 80%. If he's good to go, it'll be much closer... especially if 3rd & granthem shows up.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m going to regret this but 28-13 Gators. Mizzou has the leagues #1 passing defense. Doesn’t bode well.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
24-13, and it's close the whole way. The weather is going to be a factor. It's calling for a high of 46, low of 32. It's actually snowing there today. Saturday looks like the warmest low of the week.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Missouri is 5-0 at home, 0-4 on the road. They average 40 points/game at home and destroyed South Carolina. This is a scary game because they've given us fits in the recent past and beat us soundly last year in the Swamp. I expect Kelly Bryant to start Saturday and if he's healthy can give the Gators fits. Without him, the 2 back-ups were pitiful against Georgia. We're favored by 5 right now, but it depends on whether or not our guys (and coaches) are ready from the kickoff. Another repeat of the 1st quarter against Vandy and we could fall behind early.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Missouri is 5-0 at home, 0-4 on the road. They average 40 points/game at home and destroyed South Carolina. This is a scary game because they've given us fits in the recent past and beat us soundly last year in the Swamp. I expect Kelly Bryant to start Saturday and if he's healthy can give the Gators fits. Without him, the 2 back-ups were pitiful against Georgia. We're favored by 5 right now, but it depends on whether or not our guys (and coaches) are ready from the kickoff. Another repeat of the 1st quarter against Vandy and we could fall behind early.
Who have they played at home and on the road?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're going to hand them their first loss at home this year on a silver platter.

Gators 41
Pretenders 10

:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.