Mizzou Prediction Thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by some of the blowout predictions….history tells us that more than likely won’t happen. Ox is going to pick blowouts until it happens and he can say I told you so. I expect better from the rest of you.

Our D is still bad enough that Mizzou will be a problem. Our O in my eyes is still inconsistent. They always play us tough and noon games are ripe for playing down to the opponents level. I think it will be hard fought and close with us winning in the end.

If not, Ox will certainly let me know :lol2:
Kansas State beat this Missouri team 40-12.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
52-28 Misery

We couldn’t force a punt from a group of sixth graders . I’m expecting blown coverages by deans sorry ass , foolish timeouts called and dreadful defense that makes us long for the days of Jon Hoke. Hill Billy moves to 0-3 in league play and four eyes Toney refuses to make any adjustment in another embarrassing homecoming debacle.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
52-28 Misery

We couldn’t force a punt from a group of sixth graders . I’m expecting blown coverages by deans sorry ass , foolish timeouts called and dreadful defense that makes us long for the days of Jon Hoke. Hill Billy moves to 0-3 in league play and four eyes Toney refuses to make any adjustment in another embarrassing homecoming debacle.
I'm just reading between the lines here, but I'm starting to think you might not be completely confident in the current staff, or happy with the state of the program.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm just reading between the lines here, but I'm starting to think you might not be completely confident in the current staff, or happy with the state of the program.

See, I’ve noticed some of the same subtleties as well. He’s definitely being a bit coy, but there’s hints if you really look closely.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
52-28 Misery

:lmao:

You going to move from booze to hard drugs during this one? Looking forward to your posts.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
:lmao:

You going to move from booze to hard drugs during this one? Looking forward to your posts.

If we’re honest, the line between hard drugs and some of those 12%er’s he often drinks is pretty faint.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
To be truthful, I'd be happy to see progress, especially with the defense.

If the goal is the SEC, this season is over and we're playing for the future.

We need a bowl game for the extra practice and to play to develop talent. The rest is lagniappe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator