MLB Kenney Britt

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Going into Alabama to take on Bammers and Barn, huh?

I think I've seen this show before.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. I hope this isn't Mack Wilson all over again. We missed out on some solid linebackers from Florida for chasing that kid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mack Wilson and Ben Davis again?

It's sad to watch this again. I guess our staff just has no contacts in Florida.

I don't know how it got to this.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I thought this was going to be a story about Kenny Britt the NFL receiver making the move to Major League Baseball. :facepalm:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
this kid is emerging as a top linebacker and we are complaining because we are trying to recruit him?

:what:

Here are the top 2017 inside linebackers...How many of them are in FL? I'm starting to believe you guys b*tch about recruiting without actually following it lol.
http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?Position=ILB

There will be plenty after summer camps from Florida. We may pull him in. But I think our better chance would be to focus on Georgia and Florida. There are quite a few in Florida and Georgia.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
There will be plenty after summer camps from Florida. We may pull him in. But I think our better chance would be to focus on Georgia and Florida. There are quite a few in Florida and Georgia.

Oh I definitely know that. Just stirring the pot...it's a slow day lmao

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
this kid is emerging as a top linebacker and we are complaining because we are trying to recruit him?

:what:

Here are the top 2017 inside linebackers...How many of them are in FL? I'm starting to believe you guys b*tch about recruiting without actually following it lol.
http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?Position=ILB

If Mac didnt try to recruit in others areas, he would be trashed for not doing so. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, Marshall ad Duke skunked our azzes by taking better MLBs OUT OF FLORIDA last year. Please. Just stop. You look silly.

I dont blame the kids. I wouldnt want to play for our azzwipe DC either.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Dude, Marshall ad Duke skunked our azzes by taking better MLBs OUT OF FLORIDA last year. Please. Just stop. You look silly.

I dont blame the kids. I wouldnt want to play for our azzwipe DC either.

:blahblah::crazy:

Inside Backers Florida 2016:

Ranked 26: Kenneth Ruff: Syracuse
Ranked 28: Greg Simmons: Nebraska
Ranked 20: Mike Pinckney: Miami
Ranked 4: Shaq Quarterman: Miami
Ranked 19:Jonathan Jones: Notre Dame
Ranked 7: Devin Bush: Michigan

I don't see Duke or Marshall on that list....

We also signed David Reese who was ranked #17...so we lost out on only two guys from the state of Florida that were ranked higher...

Do we need more and better MLB's? Yes...are you talking out your ass and just made to look like a complete idiot? Yes...Par for the course for Law

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm trying to figure out what Law has against our DC....

I think he looks ridiculous and he cannot recruit for crap. I don't know scheme wise. Maybe we'll have a better idea now that the Callahan infection has been eradicated.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:blahblah::crazy:

Inside Backers Florida 2016:

Ranked 26: Kenneth Ruff: Syracuse
Ranked 28: Greg Simmons: Nebraska
Ranked 20: Mike Pinckney: Miami
Ranked 4: Shaq Quarterman: Miami
Ranked 19:Jonathan Jones: Notre Dame
Ranked 7: Devin Bush: Michigan

I don't see Duke or Marshall on that list....

We also signed David Reese who was ranked #17...so we lost out on only two guys from the state of Florida that were ranked higher...

Do we need more and better MLB's? Yes...are you talking out your ass and just made to look like a complete idiot? Yes...Par for the course for Law

I was really hoping that we would have brought in either Quarterman or Bush. From what I have read, Quarterman has been outstanding in camp. I hope that we can bring in this kid from Bama but I'd really like to see us stock up with linebackers from Florida.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I think he looks ridiculous and he cannot recruit for crap. I don't know scheme wise. Maybe we'll have a better idea now that the Callahan infection has been eradicated.

So you don't like the way he looks? Recruiting wise he did pick up some backers that look to be the part with Moon, etc....

It's not like we need a super recruiter DC...we need super recruiter position coaches...Shannon isn't doing **** either but I dont see the complaints on him...

Gray: Good recruiter
Rumph: Good recruiter
Shannon: Meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator