Most Improved Player

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Freddie Swain. I have to admit when I saw our receiver corps I knew we were loaded. We had Cleveland, Jefferson, Grimes, Toney and even Hammond. I thought Copeland was going to also be a nice fit and was even hopeful that Dre Massey might makes some plays. But I never saw Swain as a big time player. Every single game he proves me wrong. This kid has become such a reliable playmaker. I love what he’s doing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone have Swain listed as one of our best offensive weapons this year? I didn't but he is a gamer.

Runner up......

Franks.

And we've had a lot of defensive guys stepping up the last two games.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Did anyone have Swain listed as one of our best offensive weapons this year? I didn't but he is a gamer.

Runner up......

Franks.

Im pulling for Franks and I really hope he has more in him but Mullen has done wonders with him so far.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

Runner up......

Franks.

Runner up......

Franks.

:shocked: A pumping reply to a pumper's thread........... my space/Time continuum just shifted

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Runner up......

Frash

FIFY

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Agreed, coach.

I also agree with Swain at no. 1, and Franks at no. 2. I put Buchanan at no. 3. I'm not aware of him making any significant contribution last year, but this year he's our starting center on a 3-1 team.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Swain is the poster boy for the savage strength and conditioning program. Bigger, more athletic and turning it into the kind of play we used to get from jemalle cornelius, one of billy g’s former WRs.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Where was Jefferson this game?

I also like the emergence of the TE?

Where have they been the last 4 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.