Mullen’s scheme

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

2018 Gators compared to 2018 Dawgs/Bama. Not a one starter. In the rotation maybe.

Smart and Saban wouldn’t touch a guy off the 2017 team that was two straight-from-God miracles away from 2-9. Both from a physical and mental standpoint. Mac-created trash. The rest are unproven recruits and transfers.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
About half of them are trash, no business being on any SEC team much less UF.

I'm not afraid of saying Mullinz sucks.

Last edited:

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

You can’t quantify trash. Which has been my point through this whole thread. It’s all opinion. You tend to state this stuff as facts. You can’t. I don’t care how close you were to the program years ago. I’ve also got two eyes and a brain. Even the recruiting “experts” show no correlation to actual draft picks 3 - 4 years later. Butters turned talent into lazy trash, both mentally and physically. Look at the police reports. That’s mental trash. Look at their performance last year. That’s physical trash. Look at Franks’ beer belly. That’s trash.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Really? What were our offensive numbers in 2004 vs 2005?

Did you watch football back then?

He "improved us" from 426 yards a game in 2004 to 373 yards a game in 2005? Solid work.
2004 Florida Gators Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com
2005 Florida Gators Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

Or most of 2006 when the headlines were "whats wrong w Gators offense?"

Our defense and STs got MUCH better from 2004 to 2005, though.

I think anyone with a pulse would take those stats after the crap show we’ve seen on the past decade

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
The only "trash" I see are the obvious trolls on this board.
That being said, most would agree that our coaching has been "trash" for nearly a decade. And most of us understand the value of quality coaching.
So, with such horrible coaching, how can we honestly judge the quality of talent on this team? I'm going to wait and see. The slate is clean from my perspective.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That being said, most would agree that our coaching has been "trash" for nearly a decade. And most of us understand the value of quality coaching.
So, with such horrible coaching, how can we honestly judge the quality of talent on this team? I'm going to wait and see. The slate is clean from my perspective.

AMEN BROTHER

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Hey, I agree on the hope for the best. I just don’t consider an honest opinion trolling. This team is two God-given miracles from 2-9 last year. 3 - 4 months of Savage just isn’t going to magically transform last years weaklings into brute savages. We aren’t doing anything without an OL and a quarterback. And our defense has yet to be seen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, I agree on the hope for the best. I just don’t consider an honest opinion trolling. This team is two God-given miracles from 2-9 last year. 3 - 4 months of Savage just isn’t going to magically transform last years weaklings into brute savages. We aren’t doing anything without an OL and a quarterback. And our defense has yet to be seen.
So in your opinion, are we looking at 2-10 or 3-9?

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I was born and raised a Gator. I hate Georgia and F$U.
And I can honestly say that I've never met a Gator that would give them any "props"--no matter what the situation. So it sickens me.
Now Law (Donkey) will continue to be pessimistic about our situation, but I have never seen him swing from the nuts of dwags and clowns--and this goes back to the Zook days from the old board.
But times have changed, and perhaps some dwag and clown nutswingers are just "calling it as they see it."
But that is not acceptable for me; they suck and I want nothing more than for them to lose in the most despicable way imaginable.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I was born and raised a Gator. I hate Georgia and F$U.
And I can honestly say that I've never met a Gator that would give them any "props"--no matter what the situation. So it sickens me.
Now Law (Donkey) will continue to be pessimistic about our situation, but I have never seen him swing from the nuts of dwags and clowns--and this goes back to the Zook days from the old board.
But times have changed, and perhaps some dwag and clown nutswingers are just "calling it as they see it."
But that is not acceptable for me; they suck and I want nothing more than for them to lose in the most despicable way imaginable.

Well of course I want to go 15-0 this year! And humiliate Georgia, Tennessee, Nole$ and Alabama. But reality tells me otherwise. You may be confusing Subjective and Objective. It’s something technical people do.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
So in your opinion, are we looking at 2-10 or 3-9?

Beat the patsies, 3 wins. Split the middle of the pack SEC teams. Lose to LSU, Dawgs and Criminole$. No SEC East. Tossup on whichever third place Big 10 team we play in a Florida bowl. 7-6 to 8-5.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2018 Gators compared to 2018 Dawgs/Bama. Not a one starter. In the rotation maybe.

Smart and Saban wouldn’t touch a guy off the 2017 team that was two straight-from-God miracles away from 2-9. Both from a physical and mental standpoint. Mac-created trash. The rest are unproven recruits and transfers.
Wilson and Henderson would both start for sure. Not even an argument ,dude.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good to see the pumpers have their excuses pre- booked. Looks like we're gonna see a lot of " we weren't supposed to win anyways " this year. One of my personal favorites.

Last edited:

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Good to see the pumped have their excuses pre- booked. Looks like we're gonna see a lot of " we weren't supposed to win anyways " this year. One of my personal favorites.

This is a multi-year project. Not multi-month.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No Gator svkks clown or dwag cock. Omar and his sock puppets (Gatorkev, I forget the others at the moment) are trolls. Is anyone really fooled by them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.