Mullen > Kirby Tweet

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think this thread really raises a much bigger debate. As much as I hate divisive subjects, at at some point needs to be addressed. I know Burp is a fan favorite. But are we sure Shart isn't law's best effort?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think this thread really raises a much bigger debate. As much as I hate divisive subjects, at at some point needs to be addressed. I know Burp is a fan favorite. But are we sure Shart isn't law's best effort?
Disagree. Shart is just a funny name. Burp has charisma.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
My god you just can’t give credit where credit is due can you? Mullen inherited van? Literally everything goes out the window. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

The roster was trash. It’s unarguable and now the games are being played it’s on par with Georgia? The goal posts are torn down now.

the guys i mentioned just about ever last one is in the league. Are Clayton and Cece?

You are void of all common logic due to your hatred for Mullen. I’m done arguing with you.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Dude just stop. They were head and shoulders better at every single position other than possibly corner and DE. Mullen took over a depleted roster. Richt recruited extremely well his entire tenure. The end.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
My god you just can’t give credit where credit is due can you? Mullen inherited van? Literally everything goes out the window. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

The roster was trash. It’s unarguable and now the games are being played it’s on par with Georgia? The goal posts are torn down now.

the guys i mentioned just about ever last one is in the league. Are Clayton and Cece?

You are void of all common logic due to your hatred for Mullen. I’m done arguing with you.
LT Cliff Clavin doing his best to claim Mullen inherited a team as talented as Georgia's. Nevermind we were lacking an oline and an SEC caliber QB. :bwahaha:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unless some new players really stand out next season unexpectedly the overall starting talent that Mullen had in 2018 will be better than in 2020 it appears. Not sure on the recruiting stars but the talent of the 2018 starters looks like it will be better on defense especially and a better O line unless this one really starts making a leap forward.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This thread... it’s like me and @Concrete Helmet arguing... anyhow, I’m pretty sure you’re just needling @Slevin but to be clear, overall roster talent for UGA was better than what Mullen inherited. Going by position group, I’m sure we were better at some spots but they certainly had an advantage and were also deeper.

Regarding Van, he doesn’t count. Mullen brought him as a transfer. Roster issues that Mullen fixed don’t count towards the “inherited” argument.

Politigator

L-boy's Cousin
BANNED
Oct 5, 2018
Clearly Shart is better recruiter. But I have to say with all that talent they looked fairly mediocre against notre Dame. And I can't get over GA number two quarterback is tearing it up at Ohio state and number 3 is tearing it up at Washington.

My take is mullen would do more with sharts talent, but I'm not sure mullen is capable of bringing that level of talent in.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Clearly Shart is better recruiter. But I have to say with all that talent they looked fairly mediocre against notre Dame. And I can't get over GA number two quarterback is tearing it up at Ohio state and number 3 is tearing it up at Washington.

My take is mullen would do more with sharts talent, but I'm not sure mullen is capable of bringing that level of talent in.
I agree with this.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby came into a lockerroom stacked with talent.

Mullen inherited Chumps and Butter MacShark's 3 Stars that trained for ballet and ate PBJs

Our best QB had not started in 7 years and only Nuss even considered him.

UGAs 2nd string QB is a Star at THE OSU.

YOU have to cut Mullen some slack.
Kirby recruited that second string qb now at OSU... And the one currently playing as well. You're drunk, sleep it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator