Multiple officers shot dead in Dallas

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well at least he's starting to figure out that if you want to keep a lie going, stop doubling down and instead redirect the focus on the accuser...

Hillary would be proud.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I already proved it Hillary. It was done in about 30 mins of your post, although it didn't take that long. The school was started by the Krishna's, you are a liar, not a Krishna. You are so full of sh!t, your eyes overflowed and your skin turned brown. It has been undeniably refuted. So just STFU Hillary

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You got caught in a lie, now you are crying like a lil girl. You're a b!tch a lying lil b!tch. You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and sh!t in your mouth, which is exactly what happened when I caught you in your lie, I shat in your mouth, how's that truth taste Hillary?

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm:

Take it to PM's, boys.
Sorry Ox, he lies so much, it's like he's not a real person. I have zero respect for that POS. I digress. I'll just ignore the troll. Not like I want to read about is fake exploits in whatever made up town he's in. Sorry about going off on lil Hillary like that.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I already proved it. Provided links and everything. It was founded in 1999. How old are you? I think I remember you saying early 30's, which is way too young to have founded it.

I also have a friend whose two children go to school there. I drive past it several times a year. It's not some mythical place. It's right in front of the Krishna compound, which is consistent with it being founded by the Krishna's.

When faced with the truth, you continue to lie, just like Hillary.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Were you awarded an MBA upon completion at this, let's just say, top elite university?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
You are much, much, more common than you think, but I get it, you really haven't lived much when compared to someone who has led an interesting life, and even that is relative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator