Founding Member
the sad thing is, I really think he may believe the things he says :eek3:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't find Ava's stated career/life to be that hard to believe simply because it's not that extraordinary.

GatorAlways

Apr 7, 2016
So, back to the topic of this thread. I found this interesting from the Dallas mayor:

Do Open Carry Laws complicate matters in a chaotic situation?

Rawlings’s criticism of Texas gun laws came in response to host John Dickerson’s focus on “others arrested immediately afterwards on the scene” of Thursday’s attack. Dickerson asked, “What can you tell us about those arrests?”

Rawlings replied:

"Kind of dealing with the law of gun holding, you can carry a rifle legally. And when you have gunfire going on, you usually go with the person that’s got a gun. And so our police grabbed some of those individuals, took them to police headquarters, and worked it out and figured out that they were not the shooters. But that is one of the real issues with the gun right issues that we face. In the middle of a firefight, it’s hard to pick out the good guys and the bad guys."

Dickerson asked Rawlings if open carry “complicated the issue at the moment,” and Rawling said, “I think so.”

Rawlings added:

"I wasn’t there real time to kind of see it go on, but common sense would tell you, you don’t know where the gunfire’s coming from. There are individuals that ran across the gunfire, they were in body armor, camo gear with rifles slung across their shoulders. And they took our eye off the ball for a moment. We got them out of the way, we figured out what was happening, and we did our business."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...or-criticizes-texas-gun-laws-police-massacre/

This seems to make common sense to me as well. If you are openly carrying a rifle and an incident like what happened in Dallas occurs, you may be at risk of being detained because the confusion might lead incorrect conclusions. Should we be ok with this temporary loss of freedom when exercising our Second Amendment right?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did it ever occur to you that none of us believe you because it is you that provides no proof?

Lets try this a different way. You apply for a job requiring a masters in business, during the initial phone interview the employer says he needs to see a copy of your transcript for verification purposes. Based off your actions on this message board, you'd tell him that there's proof out there, he needs to simply "follow the crumbs" and that it is HE that needs to prove that you don't have the degree. You'd probably also drop some lines about hot blondes, a PhD and founding a school but I digress...

I'm done with you, you have no substance to any of your ridiculous claims, and you'll never provide any b/c there is none. All you do is continue to lie when caught, you remind me of my 5 year old nephew. Enjoy fantasy land.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was just going off your previously stated age range. What was your position at the school when it started?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
For starters, no one else makes ridiculous claims. Second, dubs is here and no one is doubting him, poor attempt at race baiting. Third, all presidents EXCEPT Obama have shown their papers, that's the point.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I really could keep busting you up all day... its neither difficult or even amusing at this point, just sad.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
No preconceived notion, you've laid it all out yourself, at least in what you say here and from your bathroom selfie

GatorAlways

Apr 7, 2016

Just to set the record straight and so everyone is working off the same facts - I went to schoolgrades.fldoe.org:

Alachua Learning Center has earned an "A" grade every year it has been scored - since 2002-2003.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator