Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My friend who is in the Gamecock Club sent me this link. Obviously I didn't read any of it in detail. It looks like SC is really trying to convince themselves that they have done something extraordinary. Did UF put out something like this when we hired Mac, Urbs, or Zooker? Quite sad in all actuality.

http://www.provationsgroup.org/publications/Will-Muschamp/#?page=0

Oh that's sad...that's just sad. They put a lot of work into that 21 page booklet to try and convince people they made a good hire. That fancy little piece of propaganda isn't going to help them when the results don't match the rhetoric.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Here, take another blind taste test. Read the following paragraphs about another once-fired, defense-first head coach:
'You know what I said when I heard they were hiring [fill in the blank]?
Maybe you said the same thing.
‘Oh, no.’'
That came from a Los Angeles Times column published December 16, 2000. Care to guess the head coach the writer was referring to? Pete Carroll at Southern Cal."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: GREAT comparison.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Give him the trust that he’s learned from his experiences at Florida, and can bring stability and consistency to the offensive side of the ball. Give him the faith that he’ll hire a bright, tenacious group of assistants, full of big ideas and bigger chips on their shoulders."

Like a strength coach who uses Jazzercise and Zumba to condition his players. Oh boy, this stuff is comedy gold.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I'm impressed with the Cock AD's journalism department. They really know how to polish a turd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator