Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Without so much as lifting a finger, we just penciled our name in for the next six SEC Championship games.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
horse-ass.jpg

Chimp couldn't beat USCe with Florida talent how the hell is he going to beat Florida with USCe talent. I hear they just took down Spurrier's banner at their stadium, if they hire Chimp they can put this one up.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Get this one. Why would Roper want to reconnect?

Atlanta Sports Guy ‏@Atlantasportguy 22m22 minutes ago
Early favorites for the coordinating positions are Kurt Roper as the offensive coordinator and Travaris Robinson as defensive coordinator.

"Early favorites" probably means "best guesses" by someone who has no clue about what happened a year ago. I'll be shocked if Roper accepts, unless he's currently unemployed. Even then, would he want chump to damage his reputation again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
"Early favorites" probably means "best guesses" by someone who has no clue about what happened a year ago. I'll be shocked if Roper accepts, unless he's currently unemployed. Even then, would he want chump to damage his reputation again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to wiki, Roper is a Senior Offensive Assistant with the Cleveland Browns.

Had no clue that's where he was.

Free Gator

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like SC is trolling UF. The first few years of the Spurrier vs. Florida games created an intense, albeit temporary rivalry. Seems like that would happen again.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.