Muschamp looking forward to return to the Swamp

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
More gold from CockyTalk.....so Foley hired Fat Charlie? What a joke. Their fanbase is clueless.......

Muschamp didn't make any mistakes at Florida other than Gator fan rumor. Foley put him behind the 8 ball with OC when he got there and he never recovered. He's forgotten more than what most other coaches will ever know.

The only guys he brought in here were guys he knew and could trust.]/i]

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
More gold from CockyTalk.....so Foley hired Fat Charlie? What a joke. Their fanbase is clueless.......

Muschamp didn't make any mistakes at Florida other than Gator fan rumor. Foley put him behind the 8 ball with OC when he got there and he never recovered. He's forgotten more than what most other coaches will ever know.

Pure gold....

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

We'll have to revisit this clown's take on The Chump after a few SEC games this season.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016

Wow - just wow! :doh:

They deserve him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Wait, what's there to forget when you don't learn ?

Shifting blame to Gator fan rumor? USCe's "through the grapevine" relates only to sour grapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.