Muschamp not surprised Florida won SEC East: 'The foundation was set'

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Musstank will be destroying Jawga soon enough. Whenever the hire him after Richt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I said in another thread about 3 weeks ago that it wouldnt be long before muschamp starts running his mouth about how hes the reason for our success and that he'd have won big this year here as well.

The chumpsterfire never ends. :trainwreck:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
deuce;n310234 said:
:butthurt:

Jeez, you guys are like broken records...,. He was asked a simple question and answered in a positive way... Why is that so irritating to some of you?

He gave Mac and the players props, that's not a bad thing.

Other than that, why should I give any ****s what the AU DC says?

To the first part, he didn't simply answer the question in a positive way. He effectively credited himself with "laying the foundation". Besides there being other ways to answer the question without the "look at me" response, it's also patently false. We were left with zero offensive linemen due to his mismanagement and ineffectiveness in recruiting, and have relied on many new faces that he had no hand in landing. There have also been numerous reports about how mentally fragile many of these kids were as recent as fall camp. That's a direct result of his tactics and the general culture he instilled here. Outside of some defensive talent that knew more about dancing on the field during timeouts than actually winning football games, he left absolutely no foundation.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n310234 said:

Jeez, you guys are like broken records...,. He was asked a simple question and answered in a positive way... Why is that so irritating to some of you?

Still drinking the WM Kool-Aid Mr. Coupe?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n310234 said:

Bring back the dislike feature for a day...this post would break records.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n310363 said:
Bring back the dislike feature for a day...this post would break records.

Yep. Remember Deuce Coupe defended mustank until the bitter end, and then some. Then he decided to change his name....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n310289 said:
...**** MUSCHUMP...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
Yes, and **** him again. And he should STFU and worry about his garbage D and Mrs. Malzahn gettin' on his azz.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He supplied the building blocks for the foundation, but he didn't know how to apply the mortar.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
deuce;n310234 said:

Because as long as we are PAYING him we have the right to be up his azzz.

If he was half the man some of you claim he is his only response to a question about Florida would be "no comment". But he can't keep his mouth shut because his immense ego gets in the way.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;n310366 said:
He supplied the building blocks for the foundation, but he didn't know how to apply the mortar.

He didn't even do that. He left us 2 scholarship OLinemen with game experience. 2... Just think about that for a minute.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;n310366 said:

He didn't supply sh!t. There are kids/players o'plenty that would/will come here just because we're Florida. Because of him, many wavered. UF is EASY to recruit to.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n310368 said:
He didn't even do that. He left us 2 scholarship OLinemen with game experience. 2... Just think about that for a minute.

E​xactly.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
soflagator;n310348 said:
To the first part, he didn't simply answer the question in a positive way. He effectively credited himself with "laying the foundation". Besides there being other ways to answer the question without the "look at me" response, it's also patently false. We were left with zero offensive linemen due to his mismanagement and ineffectiveness in recruiting, and have relied on many new faces that he had no hand in landing. There have also been numerous reports about how mentally fragile many of these kids were as recent as fall camp. That's a direct result of his tactics and the general culture he instilled here. Outside of some defensive talent that knew more about dancing on the field during timeouts than actually winning football games, he left absolutely no foundation.

Great points. He did leave a lot of talent on D, but a history of yelling and blaming was a negative. What else would you expect from him. I bet he really thinks that if he just got another year an SEC championship would have resulted.

Now those players with a relationship with him it was a nice thing to say and communicate.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hey Muschamp

giphy.gif

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
My favorite part of that article:

Despite Auburn's win over Texas A&M, the Tigers (5-4, 2-4 SEC) remain in sole possession of last place in the SEC West.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate the harm he did our young men. Hate him.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n310388 said:
It was a given he would do something like this.

Yeah, cause a $6 million parting gift wasn't enough.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n310348 said:

Good points, I' m just glad he's not our problem anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.