Muschamp trades barbs with McElwain over how he left the offense

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I rarely throw up in my mouth (even when I drink like an idiot). But I threw up in my mouth reading that crap from the worst coach in the history of UF Football.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
The Chump continues to "throw a rusty bucket down my well." He is an ignorant, pitiful ass.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What this exchange reveals to me is that Muschamp is an alarmingly immature person for the stature he's attained.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It can be overstated but WM continues the arrogant ignorance he shows every day. One he'll never learn and always be a whiny bytch.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n202962 said:
The guy is a prick with extremely thin skin, he's not capable of keeping his mouth shut...

So...what exactly? He's a think skinned prick? Or his prick is thin skinned? Or does his skin match his prick, both being equally thin? Or was your point something about a prick and his mouth?

Need more clarification, I'm afraid.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n203296 said:
Need more clarification, I'm afraid.

You should be very afraid. You're really asking a guy named Durty for details on thick skinned pricks?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n202950 said:
We can't even hold a spring game because there is so little depth at OL. That's a fact. It amazes me Muschamp still has the gall to open his mouth about anything having to do with UF.

It's a reflex. Mac's comment makes him look bad (deservably). There was no white board around.
He is an immature aggressive person who can't handle criticism or take responsibility. .

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n202962 said:
The guy is a prick with extremely thin skin, he's not capable of keeping his mouth shut. He percieves anything and everything negative about our program as a personal attack and fires back b/c he's not big enough to accept the blame and mature enough to admit it. It's the same reason he threatened reporters during pressers when things didnt go his way, same reason he got in verbal spats with fans, and why he made d*ckhead remarks like "you know what a midline is? yea, didnt think so." As if a reporter must know what that is to ask him why he lost to a division 2 team at home with nearly double the injuries his team had. The fool is a neanderthal. When I look at him, the only job I can see him being fit for is a city dog catcher.

Exactly. ( although I disagree with the last sentence, this is spot on with his personality.)

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n203027 said:
Who cares and I wonder why his boss has not told him to be quiet. I sure would, after all I bet he has plenty of work to do with his team without worrying about ours.

Maybe Malzohn has already realized he needs to pick and choose his battles with Muschamp, and reserve the confrontations for conflicts more directly related to game and training.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n203321 said:
Exactly. ( although I disagree with the last sentence, this is spot on with his personality.)

He would make a fine dog catcher Jenny. I mean he'd fit right in with them, right?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n203128 said:
Get a Fuggin' Grip Musstank! If he was not so danged inept as a HC there would have been more talent on the offensive side. Another indication he has no business with the key to anyone's program, except UT, maybe UGAly.

If you're gonna put an an outright lie out in the media, that sets up the new coach to be perceived as inept, you gotta expect to get called on it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n203247 said:
But I threw up in my mouth reading that crap from the worst coach in the history of UF Football.

I hadn't thought about it in those terms until reading your post here. You just might be right :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Muschamp was saying the NFL was to blame also. :lol:

I didn’t see any comments,” Muschamp said in his presser. “At the time (November), D.J. Humphries and Tyler Moore had not declared for the NFL draft. That’s two guys that started a lot of ball games, and Rod Johnson was a returning starter.
“Certainly at that position, at the offensive line the number are obviously down … but I didn’t know of any comments. Other than that, there’s a lot of good football players sitting down there.”
A reporter began to ask the next question, but Muschamp interrupted to take one last jab at McElwain.
“He said he could coach a dog and win,” Muschamp said. “Heck, he like the dog better than his players?”

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n203374 said:
I guess Muschamp was saying the NFL was to blame also. :lol:

I didn’t see any comments,” Muschamp said in his presser. “At the time (November), D.J. Humphries and Tyler Moore had not declared for the NFL draft. That’s two guys that started a lot of ball games, and Rod Johnson was a returning starter.
“Certainly at that position, at the offensive line the number are obviously down … but I didn’t know of any comments. Other than that, there’s a lot of good football players sitting down there.”
A reporter began to ask the next question, but Muschamp interrupted to take one last jab at McElwain.
“He said he could coach a dog and win,” Muschamp said. “Heck, he like the dog better than his players?”
:facepalm: :lol:

Having other good players, doesn't mean we have depth at the position. What a doofus.

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
Facts are stubborn things---so are results. I am embarrassed all over again when I read WM's comments. He was not head coach material and he shows it every single time he opens his mouth. How this man was able to fool Foley into thinking he was the say-all, end-all is beyond me.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's plenty of good players down there. Trust me on that.

Then why didn't you win?

Because I didn't pay close enough attention to the offense.

Then you admit it's your fault that you didn't recruit well offensively or that you neglected to oversee the offense.

No, what I said was, I was very good at coaching defense.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n203377 said:
:facepalm: :lol:

Having other good players, doesn't mean we have depth at the position. What a doofus.
One day giving an interview up at AU dawgchamp wil snap out with his ' do you know what a midline is' and an astute reporter should shoot back with, do you know what depth on the offensive line is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.