Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
She went as high as 55 before she blew the Colorado pick last week. Astounding. Needless to say, she's wiping the floor with her coworkers.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Is she a lurker here?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
That's nice and all, but where does she stand in the GatorChatter standings? She's due for a bad week or we all need to head toward Vegas.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
She doesn’t care one wit about Gatorchatter, no.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
She's a Barn fan, why would she care about this place?

We have to get you into AA.

On that note, let me first say her record thus far is very impressive. Good for her.

But you may suggest she add a comma after the word "Eagle" in her user name. She's addressing the masses as I understand it, and referring to them/us as "B*tches", which is fine(though a little brash for my taste) but also necessitates a comma(i.e. "I'm not visiting your beloved Gator site, Aaron").

Unless she's implying that she herself is a "War Eagle B*tch" and is apparently one of several that are there with her, which is also possible.

It's just a little confusing.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
On that note, let me first say her record thus far is very impressive. Good for her.

But you may suggest she add a comma after the word "Eagle" in her user name. She's addressing the masses as I understand it, and referring to them/us as "B*tches", which is fine(though a little brash for my taste) but also necessitates a comma(i.e. "I'm not visiting your beloved Gator site, Aaron").

Unless she's implying that she herself is a "War Eagle B*tch" and is apparently one of several that are there with her, which is also possible.

Punctuation matters.

"I need to eat, grandma," is a lot different than, "I need to eat grandma."

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I would think the comma was left out on purpose. They are a group of women who went to Auburn - War Eagle B*itches!
But they did go to Auburn, so who knows?

Mobtowngator

OCD should actually be called CDO...
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
Shes listed as the 100th percentile! lol. That says all you need to know. Since diddy is 75k ranked in 63rd percentile I would guess it's safe to say there are somewhere between 150-200k ppl playing?

Quite the effin accomplishment if you ask me.

Geek squad alert - if you presume linearity of the rankings shown above (rounded to the nearest whole percent and the nearest 1000 in the rank) the total number of players runs between 185.7K and 202.7K.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Grammar Nazi.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
She seems to know how to pick 'em. ...and she picked you.
:scratchhead:

It's probably limited to football. ...and the season's not even half-finished yet.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm always bragging about my football wife.

We figured it was football, as the only thing Auburn ever produces is hookers and football players.

BTW, what position did she play? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.