My golf idol Tiger Woods is back baby!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
praise the lord. the dude with the most juice on tour is coming back to curbstomp the candy ass young guard that has vanilla'd the tour. All hail T'dubs!
discuss

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Perkins-Restaurant-.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
praise the lord. the dude with the most juice on tour is coming back to curbstomp the candy ass young guard that has vanilla'd the tour. All hail T'dubs!
discuss
Dream on. He's through.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He'll try to keep his gig going for another few years. It's good for his endorsement income.

He didn't leave on the best of terms with most Golf fans. I look for a new charm offensive, designed to give him more lucrative elder statesman status while he hacks it around a bit. It won't be long before he gets tired of looking up at the leader board and the new guys and packs it in for good.

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Meh. He won't win much of anything unless he decides to retain Dr. Anthony Galea again for that "blood spinning" therapy. I predicted his downfall at least a decade ago to those that I know and I predicted probably at least 5 years ago on the old GSMB that he would be lucky to win one more major, if that. I've been correct so far, despite many on the board calling me crazy. Suffice to say, I think Jack's record is safe, short of PEDs coming into play.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meh. He won't win much of anything unless he decides to retain Dr. Anthony Galea again for that "blood spinning" therapy. I predicted his downfall at least a decade ago to those that I know and I predicted probably at least 5 years ago on the old GSMB that he would be lucky to win one more major, if that. I've been correct so far, despite many on the board calling me crazy. Suffice to say, I think Jack's record is safe, short of PEDs coming into play.
:highfive:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Golf is boring with Elwood!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Golf is boring with Elwood!
this, no one moves needle like my boy. Read the article on golf.com, an anonymous pro said the same thing. None of these other vanilla clowns have the juice that tiger does

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.