B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I guess I shouldn't complain. I used to get up at 0300, get into a Nomex flight suit, strap on the free world's most advanced bomber, don helmet and assorted accoutrements, fling myself and crew into the wild blue yonder, stay strapped into an ejection seat for nigh onto to 10 hours (with short breaks) and make it to the other end of the runway. We should have called Cosplay.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dirty Myrtle. There was a good reason for the name, it’s a toilet.

Do yourself a favor and go north to Sunset Beach or Ocean Isle Beach just across the NC line.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just head here this weekend. "Pensacon" is this weekend, there will be all kindsa freaky/strange
Just let me know when one of our favorite pop singers is rolling through and I'll head up and catch a show with you :fistbump:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I shouldn't complain. I used to get up at 0300, get into a Nomex flight suit, strap on the free world's most advanced bomber, don helmet and assorted accoutrements, fling myself and crew into the wild blue yonder, stay strapped into an ejection seat for nigh onto to 10 hours (with short breaks) and make it to the other end of the runway. We should have called Cosplay.

…the free world’s most advanced bomber???

The B-52 first flew 70 years ago.

It only took us 65 years to go from the Wright Brothers to Apollo 11.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator