Name Something you didnt understand adults liking when you were a kid, but you understand now

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I measure the size of the yard by the number of beers I can drink while mowing it.

The biggest yard I have had was 5 beers.

Current yard is 2 to 3.
BPH? Beers per hour

45 min on the ZTR in the front yard and there is a cup holder
2 hours on the tractor in the pasture

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
BPH? Beers per hour

45 min on the ZTR in the front yard and there is a cup holder
2 hours on the tractor in the pasture
So, I take it you are driving with an open container and in addition operating dangerous heavy machinery. Oh the humanity.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
So, I take it you are driving with an open container and in addition operating dangerous heavy machinery. Oh the humanity.
Heck no
One beer and my lines would be more crooked than they already are now. Two beers and they would look more like a figure eight. I’m a light-weight.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, current conversation has sparked a new one. Yardwark has already been mentioned. However, I doubt a kid even notices the lines left by the tires. It’s true craftsmanship to keep them straight. Every week, I alternate my pattern to prevent ruts.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, current conversation has sparked a new one. Yardwark has already been mentioned. However, I doubt a kid even notices the lines left by the tires. It’s true craftsmanship to keep them straight. Every week, I alternate my pattern to prevent ruts.
To your point, my best friend and I growing up always mowed the neighborhood lawns like that simply because we thought it looked "professional." At 12-13 y/o we didn't quite understand why the neighbors were willing to pay us double what we were asking. Nowadays you can't even get "professional" service to give you lines like that.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We were outside this morning burning a small pile, clipping weeds, waiting for the grass to dry so we can mow. Looks like the rain might move in early so beer-thirty could come earlier than expected.
It’s always Beer-thirty somewhere

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah.......my landscaper does that too....:lol:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
To your point, my best friend and I growing up always mowed the neighborhood lawns like that simply because we thought it looked "professional." At 12-13 y/o we didn't quite understand why the neighbors were willing to pay us double what we were asking. Nowadays you can't even get "professional" service to give you lines like that.
I alternate too when mowing and it pisses me off if someone mows the next time the same direction that I did last time. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.