Stealing that one

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They've had one year, you warthog-faced buffoon. The jury is still out, and anyone other than a hating asshat would see that.

8 wins certainly isn't too much to ask - less than that will be disappointing.
All-time favorite movie.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Billy got some starters out of the portal!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“As of my training data (2021), there are no specific "NIL laws" for college athletes in Florida. However, the state has passed the "Florida Fair Pay to Play Act" in June 2021, which allows college athletes to earn compensation for the use of their name, image, and likeness (NIL) starting July 1, 2023. This makes Florida one of the first states in the US to enact such legislation, which is aimed at providing compensation to student-athletes who have long been prohibited from being paid despite the huge financial profits generated by college sports.”

chatgpt)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
i was told all our players were trash.

I realize you’re kind of stirring the pot here, but the real issue with the past two regimes’ recruiting isn’t that there were never any bright spots. Rather, it was that they were isolated. Dexter can be a great player but if teams only have to worry about him, he’s very easy to neutralize. Torrence is one of Napier‘s guys, the other Torrence played well but I would be shocked if he does anything. Cox will do nothing and Copeland didn’t play for us last year. And all of this stems back to an erratic QB who also makes the list. That list isn’t nearly impressive as it looks on the surface.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The truth is we underperformed on the field this year. Next year we do have a 6 win type of roster so if Napier can beat that I think we should be excited about year 3.

Lucius

Jan 25, 2023
ChatGPT is not very specific in solutions to our plight :

Q: Do you think the Florida Gators have a chance to become dominant in football like they were 15 years ago?

A: As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions, but I can provide some information that might help answer this question.

The Florida Gators have a storied football program and have experienced periods of dominance in the past. However, success in college football is dependent on many factors, including coaching, recruiting, player development, and injuries.

In recent years, the Gators have had a solid program, but they have not consistently been at the top of the SEC. To become a dominant force like they were 15 years ago, the Gators would need to have sustained success on the field and continued to build a strong program through recruiting and player development.

Ultimately, the future success of the Florida Gators football program is dependent on many factors and cannot be predicted with certainty. However, their history of success and the resources available to them suggest that they have the potential to once again become a dominant force in college football.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
ChatGPT is not very specific in solutions to our plight :

Q: Do you think the Florida Gators have a chance to become dominant in football like they were 15 years ago?

A: As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions, but I can provide some information that might help answer this question.

The Florida Gators have a storied football program and have experienced periods of dominance in the past. However, success in college football is dependent on many factors, including coaching, recruiting, player development, and injuries.

In recent years, the Gators have had a solid program, but they have not consistently been at the top of the SEC. To become a dominant force like they were 15 years ago, the Gators would need to have sustained success on the field and continued to build a strong program through recruiting and player development.

Ultimately, the future success of the Florida Gators football program is dependent on many factors and cannot be predicted with certainty. However, their history of success and the resources available to them suggest that they have the potential to once again become a dominant force in college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator