Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UF's best line still has to be the 1984 "Great Wall of Florida"

I think they all got drafted.

Correct, and all of them except center Phil Bromley had NFL careers.
Three first round running backs (Neal Anderson, John L Williams, and Lorenzo Hampton) were created by that offensive line.

macNCheeseB

Mar 1, 2016
So, have we heard any rumblings of coaching changes? I know there was a whiff right after the season ended, but anything since? Think they will happen after ESD? At all?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Correct, and all of them except center Phil Bromley had NFL careers.
Three first round running backs (Neal Anderson, John L Williams, and Lorenzo Hampton) were created by that offensive line.
Some say it was the best money could buy.

But we all know ALL the top teams were doing it, Pell just got caught.

NIL before NIL

Last edited:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Do tell?

I hear Nord may be available?
The one person in particular I'm referring to is almost certainly not leaving despite his incompetent handling of our defense this year. To be honest I think we wouldn't do any worse if we rolled into Utah next year without a DC at all, rather than the one we have now.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The one person in particular I'm referring to is almost certainly not leaving despite his incompetent handling of our defense this year. To be honest I think we wouldn't do any worse if we rolled into Utah next year without a DC at all, rather than the one we have now.
You might be surprised.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Not sure if it was mentioned when Dexter first posted it, but his announcement popped up on FB today for some reason... did people notice the slap at Mullen when he thanked Mullen for the "opportunity," but thanked Napier for showing him what "true leadership" was?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if it was mentioned when Dexter first posted it, but his announcement popped up on FB today for some reason... did people notice the slap at Mullen when he thanked Mullen for the "opportunity," but thanked Napier for showing him what "true leadership" was?
1670542087366.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Keary Colbert (WR COACH) out? Rumors on twitter

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Free range defense. I like it. Just toss 11 best players out there and let-er-rip. Can't do much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.