NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP: White House blows off inviting the Dwags for the 2nd year in a row

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yara doesn't want her makeup to run... yeah, as a Bravo/TLC man, I know who Yara is. Don't ask me about shows on Lifetime or Hallmark, those channels are for the gheys.

Yeah. Same. Fortunately she’s cooled on them so I don’t see it on much anymore. But still, if I were ever on Family Feud and the category was name a gay Jew, “Andy Cohen” would be shouted out way quicker than I’d prefer.

GolfinDog

Banned
BANNED
Jul 21, 2016
Heard he consumed 2 Nattys back to back and couldn't act right. Lightweight for a 30 year old MVP.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah. Same. Fortunately she’s cooled on them so I don’t see it on much anymore. But still, if I were ever on Family Feud and the category was name a gay Jew, “Andy Cohen” would be shouted out way quicker than I’d prefer.
Agreed... As Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas would say in their classic song Boom Boom Pow, Anderson Cooper is soooooo "2000 and late" while Andy is soooo 3008 when it comes to gay Jewish guys.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yara doesn't want her makeup to run... yeah, as a Bravo/TLC man, I know who Yara is. Don't ask me about shows on Lifetime or Hallmark, those channels are for the gheys.
Oh My God Omg GIF by TLC Europe

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Agreed... As Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas would say in their classic song Boom Boom Pow, Anderson Cooper is soooooo "2000 and late" while Andy is soooo 3008 when it comes to gay Jewish guys.

Indeed, a lyrical masterpiece really. I’ve often wondered if Cohen has ever called in sick. Like, “I just don’t have it in me to sit and drink a Cosmo and be gay wow wealthy women cry and argue all around me. Not today.”

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Holy sh!t! That's a real life Ram Man! He must have escaped Skeletor's evil clutches and moved to TLC!

iu

(also the Seinfeld episode where a friend refuses to lend George a sweater because he's afraid George will stretch out the neck hole)

Alex.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Indeed, a lyrical masterpiece really. I’ve often wondered if Cohen has ever called in sick. Like, “I just don’t have it in me to sit and drink a Cosmo and be gay wow wealthy women cry and argue all around me. Not today.”
Dude... I mentioned Yara, and you've now fixated on Andy Fukkin Cohen! In my world, we say that once is an accident, twice a coincidence, third time is hostile action. You just hit "coincidence" level and your next reference to Andy will signal a "tendency!" No... fuk it.... you said "wondered"... you crossed the line!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dude... I mentioned Yara, and you've now fixated on Andy Fukkin Cohen! In my world, we say that once is an accident, twice a coincidence, third time is hostile action. You just hit "coincidence" level and your next reference to Andy will signal a "tendency!" No... fuk it.... you said "wondered"... you crossed the line!

So you’re saying if I shift into Teresa and the kids and how they’ve dealt with the divorce and Joe's deportation all while moving on with a new love interest, I’m ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator