Navy pounding ECU

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
jereed16;n281507 said:
It means that a team we struggled with is getting thumped by a team we'd laugh at. And, we are playing a team tonight who beat (although not at their best) an SOS coached USCe team in their stadium. We might be worse-off this year than we hope/think.
Well, you get a one day ban for every point we win by. We won't be seeing you for a while, son.

Try having some faith in our Gators.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n281526 said:
Well, you get a one day ban for every point we win by. We won't be seeing you for a while, son.

Try having some faith in our Gators.

Man, I do...since 1966 including listening on the radio because they couldn't be on TV dad. But blinders get you blind sided. Go ahead ban me a day for every point we win by. Life goes on...

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
jereed16;n281534 said:
Man, I do...since 1966 including listening on the radio because they couldn't be on TV dad. But blinders get you blind sided. Go ahead ban me a day for every point we win by. Life goes on...

Hell, make it two. Great business plan BTW.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
jereed16;n281542 said:
Hell, make it two. Great business plan BTW.
I was just messing with you. Relax.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
People don't realize we are about to unleash Neal and Pittman on Kintucky. It will be epic.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The ECU Navy game doesn't mean a thing. And when Navy scored on their first four possessions, I never thought back to how our offense performed last week.

Nope doesn't mean a thing. Please ban me.......

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gator1946;n281562 said:
The ECU Navy game doesn't mean a thing. And when Navy scored on their first four possessions, I never thought back to how our offense performed last week.

Nope doesn't mean a thing. Please ban me.......

LOL.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n281576 said:
Ox, please get rid of this thread and ban the nancys for the night.

Hey, I hope I'm WRONG, but you can't just stick your head in the sand. If UF wins, I'm ecstatic and I'll post a suck-it-up thread. Cheers.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What's wrong with looking at how our opponents perform? You honestly don't think that's a gauge on how good our football team is? LOL.

You don't think that gives you any insight? If NMSU and ECU end up 0-12 and 4-8 respectively...yes the wins count but I bet it shows our football isn't nearly as good as we thought to start the year. I think our first two opponents suck beyond belief and they are a poor gauge at how we stand as a football team. We'll know soon enough. UK probably isn't any good either.

Why does everyone lose it when someone posts something remotely logical but not super pro-Gator. Newsflash: We played two crap teams so far.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n281592 said:
What's wrong with looking at how our opponents perform? You honestly don't think that's a gauge on how good our football team is? LOL.

You don't think that gives you any insight? If NMSU and ECU end up 0-12 and 4-8 respectively...yes the wins count but I bet it shows our football isn't nearly as good as we thought to start the year. I think our first two opponents suck beyond belief and they are a poor gauge at how we stand as a football team. We'll know soon enough. UK probably isn't any good either.

Why does everyone lose it when someone posts something remotely logical but not super pro-Gator. Newsflash: We played two crap teams so far.

Comparing common opponents is never a true gauge, too many variables from game to game. Listen, I've still got my torch and pitchfork from the muschstank debacle, but can we please wait a while before storming the castle?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n281592 said:

Okay, let's focus on Kentucky and Louisiana Lafayette in week 1. Wow, looks like we're going to win easily!

Quit acting like a jerk, T-REX. You're on a roll. And by the way, it's a Gator board.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
If we play as sloppy and undisciplined as we did last week, yes tonight will be tough. If we play within the plan, don't play stupid, and only play Grier, we got a great shot at leaving with a w. Kentucky doesn't have the talent level to overwhelm UF. But they can beat UF if the Gators play stupid on the road. That's all you can take from week to week.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n281595 said:
Comparing common opponents is never a true gauge, too many variables from game to game. Listen, I've still got my torch and pitchfork from the muschstank debacle, but can we please wait a while before storming the castle?

HUH? Outside of shuffling the QB like a deck of cards I have not been very critical of Coach Mac at all. This is kind of a transition year and there will be bumps.

I'm not comparing common opponents at all. I'm just looking at how teams we played are performing. That's called "strength of schedule". Is someone going to tell me that doesn't matter? GTFO!!!!!!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n281601 said:
HUH? Outside of shuffling the QB like a deck of cards I have not been very critical of Coach Mac at all. This is kind of a transition year and there will be bumps.

I'm not comparing common opponents at all. I'm just looking at how teams we played are performing. That's called "strength of schedule". Is someone going to tell me that doesn't matter? GTFO!!!!!!

Wow. ​

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.